Un titre? Comment ça un titre? |8
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Un titre? Comment ça un titre? |8

L'Échéquier de Roderp ~

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

L'aventure éternelle de Kayran

AuteurMessage
PolkJM

PolkJM

L'aventure éternelle de Kayran Empty
MessageSujet: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyDim 3 Nov - 21:22

Ceci est le amazing sujet qui va rassembler tous les rps que j'ai faits dans Eternia: roleplay. Principalement pour mieux organiser et comme référence, il s'agit d'une histoire très intéressante, que je vous conseille. Il ne s'agit pas du même Kayran que Krydonia, on s'entend, mais il est presque pareil! Sur ce, ça commence ainsi...

Notez que j'ai un peu modifié et révisé, mais il reste des petites erreurs, surtout de la part de mes compagnons de RP Wink

Dernière édition par PolkJM le Dim 3 Nov - 22:57, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyDim 3 Nov - 21:37

Rp logs of Kayran Merinko in Eternia.

First edition: The mysterious magician, Anna.

{NEW GAME}

[13:49:13] Anna: Uh...
[13:49:13] Kayran Merinko: Helloo!
[13:49:13] Anna: Gah!
[13:49:13] Kayran Merinko: Hahaha!
[13:49:13] Anna: Hi...
[13:50:04] Kayran Merinko: What are you doing wandering through the forest?
[13:50:04] Anna: Nothing.
[13:50:56] Anna: Just exploring.
[13:50:56] Kayran Merinko: Me too!
[13:50:56] Kayran Merinko: Hahahaa!
[13:50:56] Anna: Wow you're fast!
[13:51:47] Kayran Merinko: Haha! Thanks!
[13:51:47] Anna: So... Who are you?
[13:51:47] Kayran Merinko: I'm Kayran! Pleased to meet you!
[13:52:38] Anna: My name is Anna.
[13:54:20] Anna: Nice to meet you too.
[13:55:12] smiles shyly, still not used to the running boy.
(Anna)

[13:56:54] Kayran was jumping around the woman, happy to meet a new person again. He was smiling very brightly, and kept laughing for a bit. Then, he stopped moving for a bit and told his new friend: "I'm an adventurer!... I seek adventures!... And new people to meet! And since we found each other in these beautiful woods, I guess we can become friends!" He started laughing and jumping around again.
(Kayran Merinko)

[13:58:36] Anna looks at kayran, smiling brightly.

"Same with me, I meet new people sometimes too. I am also trying to learn things about my powers, I found out I had."

(Anna)

[14:01:10] Anna: I hope to find out some day.
[14:02:01] Kayran was so happy about this encounter he just said so. "Ah! I'm so happy, hahahaa! Let's become good friends!" At the remark of the woman who talked about powers she had, Kayran became very curious. He definately wanted to know what powers his new friend had! "You have powers? That's so coool! What are they?" He said, still smiling but, this time, staying in one place instead of running around. He just kept looking her in the eyes"
(Kayran Merinko)

[14:03:44] Anna looks at her hands.

"Well... Sometimes green energy forms intofists and punches monsters, and sometimes I get covered in energy that travels to them and they stop casting spells at me."

(Anna)

[14:04:35] Kayran Merinko: Waaah
[14:05:26] Anna focuses, and suddenly, she is covered in green energy for a moment, it's still there, but not very noticable.
(Anna)

[14:07:08] Anna: Like that.
[14:07:08] Kayran was suddenly very interested. That person had magical powers! So cool! And there were things to find out! Even better! Excited, he said "Anna, maybe I can help you look into your powers, I don't have anything to do! Do you have any kind of hints or ideas into which we could look into?" The runaway was now very intrigued about his new friend, the magical woman in the woods.
(Kayran Merinko)

[14:07:08] Anna: Hmmm...
[14:08:00] Anna: Well, I talked to this guy once in the woods.
[14:08:00] Kayran Merinko: Ah! Hahaha, like me?
[14:08:00] Anna: After he saved me from some monsters.
[14:08:00] Anna: Well, no.
[14:08:51] Anna: He used some magic, like... Fires and stuff.
[14:08:51] Kayran Merinko: Magiiic!
[14:08:51] Anna: Yep.
[14:09:42] Kayran Merinko: I'm more of a... brawler. I know nothing about magic,, but maybe someday...
[14:09:42] Kayran Merinko: anyways, for now let's find out about yours!
[14:10:33] she smiles at Kayran.

"After that I noticed some changes, I... Found green energy surounding my hands."

(Anna)

[14:10:33] Anna: Hmmmm...
[14:12:16] Kayran paused and thought for a moment. 

"So you think it's because of him that you've awakened that power? That wouldn't really make much sense... Maybe we can look into it with books. Magic is the domain of the mind, so we should go into a library!"

(Kayran Merinko)

[14:12:16] Anna: Sure, where is it?
[14:12:16] Anna: And I don't think so.
[14:13:07] Anna: It just happened suddenly.
[14:13:58] Kayran Merinko: Well! I think I know the best library in the whole world! Hahahaaa!
[14:13:58] Anna: Can you take me there?
[14:13:58] Kayran Merinko: It's pretty far from here, about a day's walk.
[14:14:49] Kayran Merinko: Going there might be dangerous but I know a way we can go safely.
[14:14:49] Anna: Well, lead the way.
[14:14:49] Kayran Merinko: We just have to know where monsters are! Well, let's go then!
[15:06:52] Anna: Wow...
[15:06:52] Kayran Merinko: This place has so many cool books!
[15:07:44] Anna: yeah...
[15:09:26] Anna starts looking at books, trying to find a interesting read.

Her hands rest on a large one.

(Anna)

[15:11:08] Kayran looked around the library with excitement, and began browsing the magic books section. His eyes stop at a certain book, about the basics of magic. "Maybe I can learn something about magic myself too...". Kayran began reading the book intently, his face expression changing from his usual smile to a more serious face.
(Kayran Merinko)

[15:12:00] Anna grabs athe large book, along with a smaller one next to it.

"Hmmmm..."

Anna heads to the table to read.

(Anna)

[15:17:07] Flips the book's pages, finding nothing in them.

"Nothing..."

She tosses the large book aside and looks at the smaller one.

(Anna)

[15:17:07] Kayran Merinko: This one is pretty interesting, but I can't find anything about green auras
[15:17:58] Anna: Me either.
[15:17:58] Anna: Hmmmm...
[15:18:49] Anna: I'm gonna look around more.
[15:24:48] Kayran Merinko: Oh, a book on alchemy!
[15:25:39] Anna: Alchamy?
[15:25:39] Kayran Merinko: Eh, nevermind... Ahem, did you find something?
[15:30:46] Kayran sits on the ground, and falls back, laying down on the library floor. His brain running at full speed. This was one of the rare moments he wasn't smiling. "I never heard of this, and I don't think we can find something here. There are two ways we can go about this: Either we find someone who knows about it, or you can develop these powers so we can get a better idea of them..." He was speaking very seriously for a child this time. As he got up he looked his friend in the eyes and smiled warmly: "Well? I'll follow your lead."
(Kayran Merinko)

[15:30:46] Anna: Still nothing...
[15:30:46] Anna: Hmmm... I think the second option is the best one.
[15:31:37] Kayran Merinko: Then... You'll have to get stronger, and try to use your mysterious powers to their full extent
[15:33:20] Anna nods at Kayran.

"I will. Don't worry."

She smiles, feeling confident that she will get stronger.

(Anna)

[15:35:02] Kayran nodded, and smiled, saying "Well, then! By the way, what kind of warrior are you? I think I saw you with an axe before... Personally, I'm a brawler. A martial artist of sorts... If you want to become better at magic, it might not exactly be my range of expertise."
(Kayran Merinko)

[15:35:02] Anna: Warrior?...
[15:35:53] Anna: Hmmm... I don't know.
[15:35:53] Kayran Merinko: Well, how do you fight?
[15:35:53] Anna: I just flail my axe around until the monster dies.
[15:35:53] Anna: It works...
[15:36:44] Kayran Merinko: Ah, well... Axe combat also has technique to it.
[15:36:44] Kayran Merinko: We're in a library! There has to be a book about that in here.
[15:36:44] Anna: It does?
[15:36:44] Anna: Hmmm.
[15:37:36] Kayran Merinko: Of course...
[15:38:27] Anna: Nothing about axes...
[15:38:27] Kayran Merinko: Ah, here!
[15:40:09] Anna gets the book about axes and reads. Hoping she might get better with hers.
(Anna)

[15:41:52] After a bit of looking around, Kayran found a small book that treated of the art of combat, especially axes it seemed. Excited about his discovery, he showed it to his friend, who began to read it. Maybe he too could learn about combat, he thought. The adventurer began browsing again, hoping to find something on martial arts...
(Kayran Merinko)

[15:43:34] Anna puts the book after reading a couple pages, thinking she understands how to use a axe better now.
(Anna)

[15:43:34] Kayran Merinko: Shall we try out what you learned?
[15:44:25] Anna: Hmmm, sure.
[15:44:25] Kayran Merinko: I'd be in need of training myself... How about some sparring?
[15:44:25] Anna: Okay.
[15:44:25] Kayran Merinko: Let's go downstairs then, there is a room for that here I think
[15:45:16] Kayran Merinko: This is it!
[15:45:16] Kayran Merinko: Alright! Don't be afraid to hit me with that axe, I can take it.
[15:45:16] Anna: Okay...
[15:46:08] Kayran Merinko: Let's go!
[15:46:59] Anna backs away from kayran, her axe in her hands.
(Anna)

[15:48:41] Kayran backed up a bit, and lowered his stance. He said "I won't hold back, and don't underestimate me because I'm a kid!" His eyes were filled with burning determination as he waited for his enemy to strike.
(Kayran Merinko)

[15:49:32] Anna swings her axe at Kayran, hoping she does not hurt him badly.
(Anna)

[15:56:22] Kayran saw the axe coming at full speed. He might have dodged it, but at this speed he might still get hit. Instantly, getting his hands in the air, he tried to block the axe, His arms were were a bit sturdy, but still took damage. However, he wasn't going to give her time to take advantage. Quickly dashing twards her, he went right for a direct right to the stomach.
(Kayran Merinko)

[15:58:04] Anna blocks her stomach wither axe, and tries to counter Kayran with a swing from her ax.
(Anna)

[16:01:29] Ugh! Kayran wasn't prepared for the counter, and he had been surprised by the speed at which she blocked. He took a direct hit to the side, and flew a good meter before rolling and getting back up, taking back his stance. "You're really good, but I still have a lot more in me!" He waited for another strike to attempt a counterattack...
(Kayran Merinko)

[16:02:20] Anna performs another counter, accidentally putting all her energy into her next swing.
(Anna)

[16:04:54] Prepared for this, Kayran calls to his speed to dodge the powerful blow, leaving his opponent open. "Hah! Too strong!" He jumped towards her lowered guard with his powerful speed, and went right for a punch to the face.
(Kayran Merinko)

[16:05:45] Anna takes the punch, not having enough time to react.
(Anna)

[16:08:19] After the punch, anna looks at Kayran.

"I never knew you were this strong."

Anna gets ready for his next attack.

(Anna)

[16:10:01] Taking back his stance again, Kayran was happy about that punch. However, his side was still hurting...

"I told you to not underestimate me! But you too, that book probably helped, because you're really good!"

He laughed a bit, smiling, and got ready to go for another attack, scanning his opponent for openings.

(Kayran Merinko)

[16:12:35] Anna leaves none this time, she strike at kayran with her axe.

"Alright, I won't hold back now."

Kayran would find a green aura covering her, then heading to her axe.
When she Strikes Kayran, he would find his magic not working suddenly.

(Anna)

[16:20:16] That one was even faster, and he could see green aura this time. It was the reason of this fight, finding what the hell that was. He decided to take the hit with the intent to disover it's effects. It was more powerful than he imagined, and felt as though it weakened him on contact... Even with his full guard, the axe still harmed him quite a lot, his arms taking another good blow. It wasn't that bad, but another one would hurt... For now, there was no time to think about this, he needed to counter. Running up to his friend again, this time he jumped in the air aiming a fast dropkick at her head.
(Kayran Merinko)

[16:22:49] Anna blockes the kick with her axe, but falls over due to the strength of it. She holds her fist out, then suddenly, more of the green magic shot out from it.
(Anna)

[16:24:32] Anna: Ow...
[16:28:48] Kayran managed to land the kick, but he didn't expect her to use her fist to attack. The green magic again! This time, he couldn't block it, and ended up taking it again. Ow... He didn't want to start bleeding too much, so as he backed away when getting hit, he said. "Okay, okay... We should end this here... Ouch, my arms... I think I figured a bit more about your power, and this was some great training." He stood up, and held his right forearm. "Agh, this is gonna hurt tomorrow..."
(Kayran Merinko)

[16:30:30] Anna got up, feeling bad about hurting his arm.

"Sorry... Guess I should try not to use it next time I spar. Eheheh..."

She puts her hand on the back of her head. Trying to hide the guilt of hurting someone younger than her that badly with embarassment.

(Anna)

[16:35:37] Kayran laid down on the floor again, and said with seriousness while looking at the ceiling: "Don't worry, I'm glad you used your full power. This was a very nice fight. You shouldn't feel sorry, I prefer when people don't consider me a kid..." His eyes were now filled with a little bit of sorrow as he drifted in thought, thinking back at when he was still at home with his parents. Those were bad memories of his life, he was glad to finally be free... "I'm really happy to be your friend Anna." He said, now smiling warmly, but still on the ground looking up.
(Kayran Merinko)

[16:38:11] Anna: I feel the same way.
[16:39:02] Anna: ... I think I might need a nap after that.
[16:39:02] Kayran Merinko: Then, shall we take a pause?
[16:39:02] Anna: Hope you get betterKayran.
[16:39:02] Kayran Merinko: I'd need rest myself
[16:39:02] Anna: Yeah.
[16:41:36] Kayran Merinko: Well, I hope we meet again soon!
[16:41:36] Anna: Same, Bye Kayran.
[16:41:36] Kayran Merinko: See you Anna!
[16:45:52] Kayran was tired and his body was still in pain. Maybe he could find more information about Anna's magic tomorrow, but for now, a good rest. What was a better place for that than this very library? The top of the bookshelves were soft, the library was warm, and it was a great hiding place. He climbed the shelf in the back and closed his eyes, the presence of these books calmed him... Another night of amazing dreams of adventure, with him when he was older...
(Kayran Merinko)

Dernière édition par PolkJM le Dim 3 Nov - 21:40, édité 1 fois
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyDim 3 Nov - 21:39

Second edition: Night at the campfire.

{LOAD GAME}

[20:24:19] Kayran had been walking in the forest west of Danarium for a bit now. This was a very familiar place for him, so he ended up there pretty often when wandering around aimlessly. He had been looking for a bit of food to scrape a supper, and he managed to hunt a rabbit today. Happily, he headed toward his favourite camping spot, a small clearing in the trees around the center of the forest, where nobody ever went. His campfire site was still there, and the wood he hadn't used was still in the same spot.

Judging from the level of light, it was probably around 6 'o clock, so he started a fire and began cooking today's prize.

"Haven't been eating as much recently. Well, of course I haven't, I ran away from home, but... I also met a new friend, and lived a new adventure! Haven't had much time for food..."

(Kayran Merinko)
[20:29:26] The moon rose in the sky slowly, and Kayran felt finally peaceful as the night was falling. The rabbit was delicious, even though it was slightly burnt, and the warm fire was beautiful in the now dark forest. Kayran fell back on his cloak, lying on the ground of the clearing in the woods.

So beautiful... The night sky was filled with bright stars, shining down upon him. And the moon, which was now high in the sky, looked so gorgeous looking down on the earth. He was once more amazed at how incredible nature could be. This silent sight, of one more of his nights, made him see how much he loved life... Kayran didn't need anything else than this. He didn't need to become rich, he didn't need to become the most powerful. He only wanted to live, and stare at the beauty of this world, like he was doing right now...

Forever.

(Kayran Merinko)
[20:39:40] The birds were telling the world morning had come... And Kayran answered their call... Such a beautiful morning, with the clouds now hiding the sun.

"Clouds are always more beautiful than the sun... And they don't blind innocents..."

He got up from a good night's sleep, and thought back to his reflexion from last night... Maybe he didn't need anything, but he still wanted to have as much fun as possible. And one thing Kayran loved was battle! Ah, battle, that's something he could never get tired of. His arm was still hurting a bit from the axe blows he had suffered the other day, but now it wasn't really a problem anymore. The adventurer decided to get back into training. First of all, his hand-to-hand combat wasn't good enough! His speed wasn't up to par, so running a bit would be the best thing to do. Followed by his other traditionnal things he did for training, like hitting trees and stuff. After that, maybe he could learn some magic! The runaway had learned some things about magic the other day at the Byson library, but this time he'd have to actually try it out. Well, time to get running for a few days...

He was planning to make this some pretty rough training session...

(Kayran Merinko)

[21:19:47] {combat} You have recieved (+0 EXP, +0cr) from Yokai Summoner's death.

Dernière édition par PolkJM le Dim 3 Nov - 22:02, édité 1 fois
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyDim 3 Nov - 21:49

third edition: The holy magic user from a distant land.

[10:56:09] 

{LOAD GAME}

[10:56:09] Kayran Merinko: Back to training
[10:57:52] {combat} You killed a Lesser Yokai! (+600 EXP, +18cr)
[11:07:15] For combat training, fighting yokai was a very good way to improve. Real battles were always the best way to improve in all aspects at once, so Kayran trained that way for an entire day. The woods west of danarium, where he was camping, were luckily filled with those. He had been doing lots of jogging yesterday, and he could already feel a bit better. Improving was going great, as he noticed how much more easily he was defeating yokai than when he first started.

"Hayaa! Take this! Ahaa, these guys are getting a bit weak!"

Kayran was definately improving, since even the red horned ones weren't a big deal anymore. It was all about being faster, and knowing how they attack. Then, just knowing how to counter their moves. Tomorrow, more jogging. After that, it was time to get going onto new adventures!

Also, he had to find out about Anna's power...

(Kayran Merinko)

[11:51:37] A bright glow pushed forth from the man sat at the round table just infront of the Bartender's desk. Infront of the man was a bowl about half full of white rice and some sort of chopped meat, as well as a small stone mug of chilled water. He didn't seem very out of place or really very 'in-place' at the Pub, although one might have been able to tell he was more of a outside kind of guy.

His dull gray eyes just wandered back and forth between the various patrons of the bar, a friendly but solumn smile upon his face. After a few moments of looking between the people and what not, Kyi gripped the bowl back in his left hand and began to eat from it once more.

' I wonder if my ribs are well enough to train a bit today.. ' He started to think and trailed off into his own train of thought, the noices and comotion of the Pub growing into the distance as he began to sink into the inner depths of his mind and thoughts. The brightly glowing Holy Aura seeming to grow stronger and even brighter as he did.

(Kyi)
[11:58:27] Kayran had been training pretty hard the past days, with all the combat, running and punching... He wanted to get a good meal and a warm bed for once so he could recover properly this time. The night sky was beautiful, but sleeping in the forest all the time might not be the best idea. Since he had found some money, he decided to head to the inn and reward himself with real food.

Even though he was just a small kid, he could still order something to eat, so when the adventurer arrived at Danarium's pub, he got himself a platter of rice and meat, as well as a mug of good water. He went to sit at a table where a man with a powerful aura was already sitting. Maybe he could become friends with him?

As soon as he got down on the stool, Kayran began digging into his plate very fast, making quite a bit of noise in the process. Between two bites, he raised his face to smile happily at the man in front of him, before continuing to eat away at the delicious dish he had taken.

(Kayran Merinko)
[12:05:16] Kyi looked up only once at the male as he ravished his plate of food. Squinting his eyes, it was hard for him not to laugh or say anything about how much a sloppy eater the other male was and just kept on eating his own bowl of foodums.

It didn't take more than a few minutes or so for Kyi to finish the rest of his mean and set the bowl down but to the side of the table. He picked up the mug and took a few smaller drinks and pressed it back to the table top just infront of him. Resting his elbows on the table just slightly, he folded his hands together just infront of the mug and looked back at the male setting across from him.

" You must be hungry to be eating so quickly, " he spoke smirking a bit before speaking again, " You should slow down and take time to savor the meal and all of its flavor for tomorrow you might never be able to have it again. " he nodded and then looked around the pub once more just kind of takeing in the faces of everyone in the pub. The whole while with every movement of his body, the Holy Aura seemed to move in the same motions as if it were a loose fitting cloak.

(Kyi)
[12:14:40] Kayran slowed down a bit at the words of the man in front of him. Then, he just finished the rest of his plate in an instant and drank the whole mug of water in a long sip. His belly finally full, the runaway let go a long sigh of satisfaction.

"Aaaaaahh... That was good..." He smiled brightly and looked at the man in front of him. "Sorry, yeah, I guess I was really hungry... Now I can think more clearly. Phew!" He let out a childish laugh, before realising how tired he was. His upper body fell slowly forward, and he rested his head on the table.

"I've been training very hard the past few days, and didn't have much time to eat or sleep, especially considering money is kind of a problem for me right now..."

(Kayran Merinko)
[12:29:10] Kyi simply nodded his head towards the boy when he spoke of training and being tired and so on, he knowing how that goes all to well. Takeing another drink from his mug, he set it to the side as it was now empty and he met his two hands together once again folding them together atop the table.

" Hah, no need to tell me why or why not, I understand after you said training. " he laughed a bit while he spoke, finding it funny that other people especially the children of this land would train, perhaps not the same way Kyi himself did, but it was training non-the-less. Falling into a bit of thought, Kyi began to think to himself, ' Maybe a good nights rest would do my ribs good.. although I can't waste any time if I'm to get strong enough to make the voyage back to my island. ' he began to fall deep into his thoughts however he finally pulled himself out and looked back at the male.

" My name is Kyi by the way, and money is of an issue for most, that live the way we do. " he nodded and sat up a bit more straight on the stool. He admired the boy's will for training if he was that hungry and thirsty than he had been training vigirously without much sleep or rest for the last several days, maybe weeks.

(Kyi)
[12:39:24] "Ahaa! My name is Kayran, very nice to meet you mister!" Kayran was really happy, and meeting a new person made him forget he was tired. He really wanted to become the friend of this man, as he already felt some kind of connection with him.

"So, you're telling me you are also someone who trains a lot? Personally, I do it for fun, and to help with surviving in this country... Well, also because I don't want to be weak... But all of that might not be the real reason... Maybe it's just because it's the only meaning my life has anymore..." Kayran lost his smile to gain a more serious facial expression. Lost in thought, he was looking at the center of the table, now sitting more straight than before. Why was he saying all of this to a man he just met? Bah, that was his type, to trust people way too fast, and to respect them way too fast...

Still, talking to someone else helped him think, and he needed to do that. Reflect on his life. Because even though he was much happier than back when he was still with his parents, he felt a little lost now, and confused about the world and himself.

(Kayran Merinko)

[12:54:46] Nodding to let Kayran know Kyi had heard and would remember his name. " And I suppose so yes. I do like to train, probably for about the same reason's you do except I do it for not just myelf but my family and village back on my home island. Whenever I'm finished with my Journey here I'll return to my home so I can lead them as the Dame, or 'Leader' as this land calls something like that. " He spoke freely with the boy haveing no fear that he would take it and turn it on him.

Kyi squinted his eyes at the boy when he spoke of his life only haveing one or little meaning. Shakeing his head he spoke once more, " Your life has more meaning that just training. It might not look or seem like it, though eventually I promise you'll see it through. " he nodded with a smile and then folded his arms over chest just kind of looking at Kayran.

(Kyi)
[13:01:36] "Actually... I know... I know my life has more meaning, I love my life and my friends and adventures, but sometimes it feels like there is so little to it... But it's nothing, it's fine, I think I was just confused." Kayran felt better, just talking to such a nice man. He who always told himself he was the happiest person alive, to need to be cheered up like this... He laughed happily this time, and smiled very brightly.

"So! You said you were training to become the leader of your village?" Kayran was suddenly very intrigued and eager to find out more about the awesome man he just encountered. "Tell me more! It's really cool!"

(Kayran Merinko)
[13:10:59] Laughing a bit, Kyi smiled at the boy and then began to speak, " Well I come from a mostly un-charted island in the middle of the furthest Eastern Sea's. The first of my people landed there by complete accident for their ship was sinking and they were just barely able make it to the shallow waters before the ship finally gave and broke into pieces. Most of their supply was lost to the sea however they were able to salvage just enough to last them a few months. " He paused a moment remembering the storys himself a smile on his face.

He took a moment or two to recall the many storys he was told as a child from the Elders of his Village. Finally snapping back into reality he spoke once more, " They made to the middle of the Island and just decided not to try and build another ship to leave. Instead they decided to stay and live on the island and call it their home. Generations came, and new familys were born, a Dame was finally appointed when one of the orriginal sailors was able to access Holy Magic like myself. They said that he was a fierce but kind hearted warrior that led with an Iron Fist but a mercyfull eye. That man just happens to be my 5'th great grandfather. " He finished that part of the story and smiled, takeing another drink from his mug of water, and decided to wait on the male to process everything that Kyi had just said. There was a lot already spoken but much more than that to BE spoken.

(Kyi)

[13:20:22] Kayran was stunned at how amazing that person was. To have so much things to tell, to have such great history behind him, it was so cool! The child's eyes were sparkling, completely absorbed into his friend's story. "This is so cool! So people like you who learn holy magic become the leaders of that population, since the beginning?"

This felt like adventure, and Kayran just wanted to know everything there was to know about it. The island, the people, his family, the magic. He was overwhelmed by curiosity.

"Please tell me more! It's so interesting!" Kayran's smile shifted to an overly happy smile to a serious, intrigued smile, his sparkling eyes staring right into Kyi's.

(Kayran Merinko)

[13:39:08] Laughing a few times, Kyi took the remaining drink from his mug and looked up at the Bartender, " Might I have a refill for myself and my friend here? " He put his hands together and nodded his head at the Barkeep. Turning his head back to Kayran he smiled to him once more and took up his story again.

" Tur'Bolk the name of the first Dame, my 5'th Great Grandfather, taught those who did not know how to fight the arts of Tsu'Dam'Fung, the combination of Hand to Hand combat and Earthen Magic. Eventually as the generations grew and expanded Earth Magic became the primary and mastery skill of my people. However the one of every generation that is born with the control of Holy Magic as well as Earth Magic would be trained by the current Dame if possible so that they could master both of their abilites to rule as the first Dame did. " he paused a moment to catch is breath and take a drink from the now refilled mug of chilled water.

Place the mug infront of him he let out a sigh of reliefe and began to speak again, " After Tur'Bolk passed away his son took over as Dame and started a few new rules but kept the rules his father before him made in stone. The orriginal rules that we still have are, Do not raise anger nor any of its cousins towards your family or any family on the Island. Do not bring bad will upon the Village. Respect the Dame and Head of your own individual familes for they are who keep you safe. Have but only one love in your life for the mixture of blood is something sacred. " he paused again and fell into thought thinking of all the people and seperate familes that make up the Village and her people. It took a moment or two for him to pull himself back into reality and then speak again.

" Katul, the second Dame under Tur'Bolk made the simple rules of Tradeing and Bartering within the Village and with the very seldom sea fairing merchant, as well as acts of battle if it ever came down do it. However we are a very dosile and peaceful people we just know how to defend ourselves to the death if need be. " he smiled and stopped talking a moment so that the boy could process everything that has been said.

(Kyi)

[13:51:05] A civilisation living on an island, with a small population, and history still to be created. Such an amazing life, Kayran thought. Maybe there, parents were less of a hassle, he thought with a smirk. The story was fascinating, and captivated the adventurer entirely. So much stuff to tell, such a great path to follow.

"You... You and your people... You're amazing. Really amazing" He said with honest eyes, looking straight at Kyi. "I personally don't have much of a story to tell, but it's still something. Nothing compared to your incredible civilisation, but if you'll hear my story, I think I can compensate for all that you have told me by telling you my story as well. I'm just a kid, and I didn't live many adventures... However, I want to tell you really bad...! My... Story!"

After processing all the story, Kayran was really itching to tell more. Stories, that was something invaluable, and unless they're shared, it's really not much. So, he wanted to try to piece together the story of his life, and maybe it would help him get a better idea of his own life.

(Kayran Merinko)
[13:56:12] Kyi smiled at the boy and nodded his head while he spoke, " If you want to tell me your story go ahead. I will sit here and listen just as you have to mine. " he reasured the male and rested his right hand on the handle of the stone mug. He pressed his left hand to his ribs which were still rather swore and a few were even still slightly out of place from the fall he took onlly a few days ago.

The Holy Aura that glowed around him in a fierce but calm mannor seemed to grow a bit, as though it were in preperation for something to happen, however it was just simply Kyi pushing more of his mana outwards so he could try to eliviate the pain that was induced by the ribs.

(Kyi)

[14:11:34] Kayran took a moment to think about what he was gonna say. "Okay, let's start by the beginning, hmm... I was born in a land not too far from here, in a family of farmers. Ever since I was born, I didn't get to do much in life. Al I could do was listen to my parents, who only made me do farm work and go to school. I couldn't protest, as they supposedly had power over me, even though I was supposed to be free. Every day, I didn't do anything. All the people in my life were boring and I hated my parents. This is pretty much the setting in which the story begins.

After many years of living such a life, I started to think. Even though I was young at the time, I reflected on myself and my life, and I realised that I was more free than I thought. The world was out there, waiting for me, and I wanted to discover. I realised that one night, and when I did, it didn't take much time.

As soon as I thought about it, I got up from my bed, grabbed my bag, put food and clothes in it, and went off straight to the door. I don't know if my parents heard me, I don't know how they reacted, and I don't care. I never loved them. And then, I went off to discover the world. Camping in the forest, finding food by myself, training any time I could to become stronger in the meantime, this had become my life and I was happy. Now, I've finally found my path. This is the life I chose and it's the best for me. I'm a free mind, and I can't stand being under someone else. I can't stand being fed by someone else, I can't stand having my path decided for me. Now, I'm happy and I lived many adventures. The beauty of the world is my substenance, and combat is my past-time. That's my story, the story of Kayran the Adventurer!

Phew, I think that was pretty cool!" Kayran smiled brightly at his friend, his eyes filled with pride now that he laid out his life before himself.

(Kayran Merinko)

[14:15:50] Kyi: Well Kayran. You have an interesting story.
[14:15:50] Kyi: Though I'd like to go out and explore a bit more.
[14:15:50] Kyi: Perhaps try and train with the way my ribs are.
[14:15:50] Kyi: Thank you for shareing your story with me.
[14:16:41] Kyi: -Kyi smiled and stood up, tossing a few crowns on the table and leaving the pub-
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyDim 3 Nov - 21:56

Fourth edition: L'aventure magique de Kayran, ou "Kayran's new master"

{LOAD GAME}

Gained 15 Roleplay Points
Your combat experience has grown!
[16:38:20] You learnt the spell Energy Burst Alpha.
[16:38:20] You learnt the spell Energy Shroud.
[16:44:19] Kayran was lost in thought again. He really wanted to learn some magic, and his friend was visibly a powerful mage, since he knew holy and earth magic.

"Kyin, I want to learn magic!" He said, suddenly a little serious. "I really want to try it out, but I have no idea..." The adventurer thought about learning magic ever since he left his home. People with magical powers always seemed so cool, and he knew he could become like them with some training. Kayran decided it was the time to do so, now that his hand-to-hand combat had become much better and he had rested.

"So, can you teach me a trick or two?"

(Kayran Merinko)

[16:52:00] Kyi made his way back to the tavern after the bit of training and meeting af ew new people around the Woods. He wasn't expecting to find Kayran back there so soon. The youth were so adventerous around these lands but that wasn't a bad thing. Infact it was good to see them out and about learning things as they went on and exploreing.

The question that came about almost put Kyi in a bit of a stunned like state. It wasn't really something he had expected at first, and to be honest at first he wasn't sure how to respond. Stretching his tourso a few times, around the rib cage area, he winced a bit as he did so. The pain came from a few bruised and out of place ribs however for the most part they were all healed.

Place his hand back on the table he looked at the male and spoke out, " Well.. I can only offer you a few types of training. Holy Magic, Earth Magic, Hand to Hand combat and a few others. Do any of those sound appealing to you? " he asked and folded his two hands together interlocking the fingures while his gray eyes just observed him.

(Kyi)
[17:01:23] Kayran wasn't exactly into those types of magic. He had seen books that talked about the types of magic: Elements, holy and dark, and many other things like holy fire, or even sound magic. It didn't really fit him... He just wanted... Raw power. Yeah, raw, powerful, destructive force. To overpower anything. "Can you just teach me... How to do magic at it's simplest form? Like, just manipulating your energy. And also, I'd be glad to learn hand-to-hand combat from you if possible!"

Since the two of them spent a lot of time training, he thought maybe they could train together sometimes. He smiled warmly at Kyin, awaiting his response.

(Kayran Merinko)
[17:06:30] Nodding his head at Kayran's request, Kyi stood up and walked toward the door before he stopped and spoke out to the boy, " Well if you want to know you'll have to follow me. I won't just show you these types of things here in the building. I know a place thats perfect for it though. " he nodded and walked out of the tavern just assuming that he would follow behind.

Kayran may have been able to take note that while he stood up and began to walk that the Holy Aura completely dissapeared from around his body. It was as though Kyi was planning head for something or was it because of something else? One wouldn't be able to tell for sure until he began to show his plans.

(Kyi)
[17:07:21] Kayran Merinko: Waaah!
[17:08:12] Kyi: Alright well, I'll start off by showing you how to focus your mana.
[17:08:12] Kayran Merinko: Alright!
[17:09:04] Kayran Merinko: I'm ready to learn!
[17:15:02] Kyi stood there and rolled his fingures into fists on each hand. Closeing his eyes, Kyi began to level out his breathing and rolled his shoulders a few times. He was now completely focused on what he was about to do. Opening his dull gray eyes, he began to speak.

" First what you must do is find your center focus and allow yourself to grab ahold of the spiritual force that is your Mana. After you have a solid hold on the Mana, you can manipulate it however you want as long as you are strong enough. In order to produce magic you must maniuplate the Mana into its form. The most simple of ways I can show you is by produceing an Aura. " he stopped speaking and then let his Mana begin to push out from his body and take the form of a Holy Aura.

The Aura was bright and very righteous looking. It had a fiercness that would be hard to rival, although it made the things around him the dirt, grass flowers even the bugs and small wildlife gleem with life. Once the Aura was in full form, Kyi spoke out again; " Let your Mana for lack of better terms, sprout from your body so that it can form a type of Aura. " he nodded and then grew quiet while he waited for Kayran to respond.

(Kyi)
[17:25:16] "Yes master!" He said with a laugh. Kayran stopped laughing and smiling to concentrate himself. He took the same pose as Kyi did, with the fists and the lowered stance... He stayed very focused for a moment, his eyes closed.

At first, he didn't know if he could feel it. His mana didn't really feel like it was there. After a moment, he sensed what his teacher called the center of focus. It was energy, deep within him, waiting to be released. Take control, try to get it out. Somehow, he could really feel that energy, like it was part of him. A calm, strong mana source. He got a little grip, trying very hard to take control of it entirely.

Suddenly, he could sense that it was under his control. His eyes tightly, shut, his mind was only focusing on that small spot withim himself. And then... He tried to take it all out. It was incredible.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Kayran screamed out his guts! Trying to force out all of his power! An incredible amount of raw energy flowed right out, all around him. It was incredible, and so powerful... The ground around him was almost shaking under the amount of power he brutally sent out.

"RAAAH! HOW'S THAT!" He was incredibly excited at what had just happened. He was trying to get out more power, explode with energy!

(Kayran Merinko)

[17:42:20] Kyi was surprised to say the least that the young boy was able to produce such a strong looking Energy Aura. He had seen such a thing from a man he formally knew named Ruekim, however for a child of this age and stature to produce something of that effort and value ... it was incredible.

Laughing excitedly a few times, Kyi clapped his black gloved covered hands together and began to speak out, " Thats wonderful Kayran. You're a natural to say the very least. But lets see how well you can put that power to use. " he nodded and then rose his right hand up beside him. When he did so a slight rumbling came from the ground around them and from the surface of the Earth came a large 6'ft tall, 3'ft wide wall of rock.

Takeing a few steps back and to the side he pointed at the wall and spoke outward, " Alright Kayran, I want you to try and punch this chunk of Earth so hard that it shatters into pieces. " He nodded and folded his arms up over his chest, waiting to see what the young boy possessed for physical strength.

(Kyi)

[17:47:28] Kyi: Hmmm... Use your Aura.

[17:55:08] Kayran was incredibly itching to use his power. This aura made him feel so strong, he needed to punch something, and there it was, something to punch! "Alright, here we go! RaaaaAAAAAH!!!"

His power flowed out much more fluidly, and he concentrated it in his right arm. With all his might, he striked forward, punching the wall of earth directly. The energy granted him even more power, and that allowed Kayran to make a very powerful blow.

The strike made a large dent in the wall, slightly cracking it. It didn't shatter the wall, sadly, to his deception. "Aww, this wall is really tough!".

(Kayran Merinko)
[18:00:16] Nodding his head Kyi knew where he could take the training from there if the boy wanted to continue so he decided to ask, " Do you want to continue on training for a while, or do you wish to go out and try your own? " while he finished asking the boy the question, Kyi made his right hand into a fist and the next movement seemed like a blur.

Kyi's black gloved fist slammed into the Earth wall infront of him, makeing a loud pop noise. The effects were instant and the wall seemed to spray in all directions haveing exploded from sheer force behind his punch. Letting his arm fall back to his side, Kyi's dull gray eyes locked upon the male glowing with the blue energy like aura and awaited his answer on the training.

(Kyi)
[18:05:23] Kayran looked at his friend, all excited. "Of course I'll keep training with you! I don't have anything else to do after all!" He got back his usual childish smile, and made his aura disappear. "Please teach me more, master! Hahaha!"

He wanted to know more about this power, he wanted to learn so much more! Kayran really needed a professor, because all this time, he was always learning and training by himself. Maybe this time, he'd really become much stronger thanks to Kyi's help.

(Kayran Merinko)
[18:13:55] Nodding his head Kyi rolled his shoulders a few more times and slammed his left foot into the ground beside him. Upon doing so, four fair sized bolders flew up from the ground and then landed a few in a line a few feet infront of Kyi. Each one had its own size and weight. The least heavy of them weighing only around 100 pounds, where as the heaviest weighed anywere from 350 pounds and upward.

Walking over towards the largest of the bolders, Kyi slapped his hands together and bent down at his knees and placed his hands on either side of the bolder. Takeing a moment to relax and focus, Kyi stood up with only the strength of his legs and arms so that he didn't injure his back or ribs anymore than they already are.

With a slight bit of strain to his voice, Kyi began to lift the large bolder over his head several times while speaking, " Pick up the smallest bolder and do as I am doing. This will build muscle endurance as well as build your muscle mass. " he nodded and then grew quiet while he kept on lifting the large bolder.

(Kyi)
[18:20:44] Good, a useful training technique! Alright, it was time to get on with the muscle building. This was Kayran's strong point, so he went right up to the smaller boulder and grabbed it with both of his hands. It was pretty heavy, but he was able to lift it without much of a problem. "Oof! Alright, I got the boulder!"

The boulder wasn't that heavy, even for this 11 year old, but the endurance part was going to be tougher. His aura helped him a bit with that, but he could feel it wasn't going to last that long. 'Alright, let's see how long I can hold this!', he thought, as he had trouble talking normally while holding an immense boulder.

(Kayran Merinko)
[18:28:25] Looking over at the young boy, Kyi was slightly impressed that he was able to hold the bolder. Nodding his head Kyi gave his arms a rest for a moment and began to speak, " Good now that you know you can hold it, Begin to lift it up and over your head, HOWEVER, do not actually lift it over your head. Keep it out infront of you and keep the bolder from dropping on your head and killing you. " When Kyi finished, he began to lift the bolder again his muscles flexing and stretching with each movement.

Kyi kept this up for a few moments though the growing aggitation in his ribs became a bit much for him, and he had to set the bolder down. He took a step back and watched as Kayran did the training. It wouldn't be long until he was able to shatter the Earth wall completely.

(Kyi)
[18:33:32] Alright, Kayran's muscles were starting to wobble a bit, but he did as Kyin asked, and lifted the boulder slowly over his head, but slightly in front. This was way harder than the position before. He could feel his entire body strain under the 100 pounds boulder. "Uuuunnngggh! A-... Alright!"

It was hard, but Kayran really needed to do this. His aura was strong, and his mind was strong. He could keep going like this for a while, even if it was going to hurt a lot.

(Kayran Merinko)
[18:34:24] Kyi: Good. Why don't you rest for a while get a good meal and a nice sleep.
[18:34:24] Kyi: We'll continue this another time.
[18:41:13] Kayran Merinko: Alright...
[18:43:47] "Oh god finally..." Kayran dropped the boulder on the ground with a huge impact,"Gaaah..." Before falling on his back, his aura disappearing, and falling asleep instantly right there on the ground. He started snoring loudly, his face now showing a calm and happy expression.
(Kayran Merinko)
[18:44:38] Kayran Merinko: Gaah...
[18:44:38] Kyi: -Laughing a few times, Kyi raised his hands slightly-
[18:45:29] Kyi: -Four fair sized looking Earthen walls came up around the boy, and then Kyi pulled a seperate wall up from the earth-
[18:45:29] Kyi: -he placed that chunk on the top for a 'roof, and then made a human sized hole in one of the sides for a door-
[18:45:29] Kyi: I guess here is as good as anywhere.
[18:45:29] Kyi: -he laughed a few more times and walked on back towards danarium-
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyDim 3 Nov - 22:00

Fifth edition: VinValen the man who whispered to the spirits.

{LOAD GAME}

[19:00:51] VinValen comes to a sign before a bridge, "The Wanderer's Valley?" He views buildings across the bridge. "Maybe I will find civilization nearby." The spirit comes near to whisper in VinValen's ear,

"Be careful on your way." VinValen nods before he ventures across the bridge.

(Vin Valen)
[19:01:42] Kayran Merinko: The wanderer's valley?
[19:02:33] Kayran Merinko: Waaaah
[19:02:33] Vin Valen: Sir! Wait!

[19:04:16] VinValen stares at the desolate town and screams in surprise to find a man running about. "Sir, I need assistance?" The man asks VinValen about his spirits. VinValen is taken a bit back in surprise, "You can see them?" He is hesitant but responds lightly after receiving a nod of approval from the spirits, "Sure, where are you from and where are you going?"
(Vin Valen)
[19:07:40] What? Oh well, at least he went straight to the point. Kayran thought about that last question. Where he was from? Oh well... "I'm from somewhere, going everywhere!" He said, since any other answers would have been a bit misleading. He was an adventurer, coming from a place he wanted to forget.

"What do you need help with mister?"

(Kayran Merinko)
[19:17:04] VinValen watches the child look on curiously at the spirits about him. One of the spirits talks to VinValen, "There is a wonder about children. They are able to sense the spirits because of their good spirit. They have not been broken." He wonders how the child can travel so far alone without anyone. VinValen speaks gently to the child,

"These spirits are my guide." He looks at them standing at attention around him. "They have given me neither their name or history. I've been running into new found surges of energy as I have been traveling along these lands. I've met with trouble far East in Trystle cave. I am now venturing far West from Nostvale in search of.. more." VinValen takes a drink from his jug of water before placing it on his hip. "It's becoming a long journey but an elderly BlackSmith from Nostvale has been very helpful. He tells me that I am not the only individual to appear from out of sight in Eternia. He says there are others... like me. I am continuing on a journey to find where ever may need my assistance because it may bring me closer to finding where I need to be. I must continue growing because.. my spirit may be necessary everywhere I travel." VinValen wipes his forehead of the accumulatingn sweat.

(Vin Valen)
[19:17:55] VinValen smiles at the demeanor the small child garbed in his cloak. "Aren't you a bit young to be out so far from your home little one?"
(Vin Valen)
[19:31:34] Kayran was quickly fascinated by this man's story. "That's amazing! I didn't know spirits like these even existed!" He smiled happily at all the spirits to go back to his interlocutor. "Yes, I'm too young to be this far from my home, according to society. But I don't care, I ran away from my house, it wasn't a nice place..." His eyes darkened a bit at that thought, but to quickly become happy again. "However, I'm not just a random kid, I'm a strong-spirited adventurer who can take care of himself in any situation!"

He wanted to know everything there was to know about these spirits! But he calmed down before asking all the questions in the world, and began by giving his name. "I'm Kayran Merinko, nice to meet you!". His smile was even brighter now, as he was so excited to meet a new friend!

(Kayran Merinko)
[19:37:32] VinValen rubs his head with a grin coming across his face. "I gess there is no age limit to leave the home." He recognizes his weapon shining in the sun then sheathes his dagger from the BlackSmith. "Don't worry. I mean no harm. My name is VinValen. The spirits announce my name as such. It is dreadfully hot in this region especially in comparison with the praire and cave temperatures." VinValen takes another sip from his jug then tips the jug toward Kayran, "Would you like some?"
(Vin Valen)
[19:47:47] Kayran noticed how thirsty he was. His cloak was protecting him a bit from the sun, but the desert had been very hot, and even in this place, the sun was exceptionally bright... The jug seemed so delicious, Kayran just said : "Yes, yes please!" Advancing both of his hands, suddenly very thirsty.

He brought the jug to his lips and started to drink quickly the jug, taking long sips. After a little bit, he realised at this rate he was going to finish it entirely, so he stopped, leaving a lot of water still in the jug. However, that was enough for him to be completely back up. He wasn't really tired or hungry, and ever since he had awoken his magical energy, he just felt so good in general.

"Thank you! I feel amazing now!" He began jumping around his new friend and the spirits, smiling and laughing happily.

(Kayran Merinko)
[19:58:52] VinValen looks at Kayran questioningly then shakes the jug to hear a bit of water left on the bottom. He mutters to himself, "Children.." Then he smiles at Kayran. "You are the most important part of the world. You need the sustenance more than I do because the amount of greatness you are growing into is unimaginable. It will only be able to exist in reality! You will have to be persistent to contain it through ONLY your work! Don't let anyone deviate your attention from your work!" He smiles at the jug before putting it on his hip and then places a hand on Kayran's shoulder. "You are an adventurous spirit." He looks at the spirits standing guard with smiles on their faces as Kayran bounces about them with fascination. "Don't let anyone even attempt to destroy your spirit. If anyone tries to harm you in ANY way- run, fight, and then work harder! There are cruel individuals about the world but none can tame your awesome spirit!"

VinValen looks deeper into Kayran's eyes, "NO ONE can control you. You are awesome to be even more awesome. There will be times when you feel alone and no one will want to interact with you because they don't know how to interact with greatness. That is the time when you must continue pushing forward. Beware enemies, friends, heroes and people of all sorts because they may try to prevent you from growing into the greater you. The great thing about it is.. No one will be able to stop you so long as you continue on." VinValen pats Kayran's shoulder a few times before placing his hand at his side.

(Vin Valen)
[20:14:14] Kayran stopped and listened attentively at the words Vin was telling him. He really understood what he meant, and he was just so happy to have met him. So, he decided to become his friend. "Ah, I really respect you now! You're one of the best adults I've met in my life! Hahaha! Thank you so much, I really appreciate those words."

Kayran placed his hand on his heart, and decided to give his friend words of wisdom as well. Of course, it wasn't going to be as good, but the adventurer wanted to give back what he recieved.

"Alright, then... Listen you too. You tell me children are awesome, and you tell me I have a great spirit. I might not look like it, but I do think sometimes about the world and myself. I guess you could call it philosophy, but a lot of things can be called philosophy. This life of adventuring out of my home has brought me to reflect a lot on everything, mostly the simple things in life. If I do love fooling around and playing, I also love even more simple things. So as a child with a great spirit, I'll tell you this: sometimes, the best thing you can do is just step back a bit, and observe the world from further. Go behind yourself and stare at the beauty of nature from higher. Forgetting everything for a moment. The night sky, the autumn forest, a tranquil spring. I bet that's something that improves one's spirit, and something everyone could use!"

Kayran laughed a bit and tapped the man on the shoulder himself, joking, happy he managed to voice out that thought.

(Kayran Merinko)
[20:18:30] VinValen responds mid-giggle before straightening up his face, "Advice to live by. Thank you Kayran. It's been great meeting a bit of you." He stares at the tiny hand retreating from his shoulder. "Where will you be heading next on your adventure?"
(Vin Valen)
[20:21:04] Now, what was he going to do? Kayran didn't know. "I have no idea, that's why it's an adventure! Hahaha! I'll just travel again, wandering off into the horizon, train when I get the time, find more things to do and friends to meet! Like I've always done!"

He waved happily at his friend before running off in the distance.

(Kayran Merinko)
[20:24:28] VinValen waves to Kayran knowing their spirits will connect in the future. He whispers to the child as he watches him off into the distance, "Fly child- Fly." The spirits look at VinValen with stern nodding faces as though ready to continue exploring the Wanderer's Valley. One spirit speaks up,

"There is much to do. Let us be on our way. He will be fine. You must make sure to take care of yourself now. You will need water to venture any further in this heat." VinValen smiles as he glances at his jug then the speck of a child in the distance.

"Alright, let us be on our way."

(Vin Valen)
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyMar 5 Nov - 17:31

Sixth edition: The Oscuri

{LOAD GAME}

[00:08:54] Tenshin: Hello there
[00:08:54] Agito Akahizo: Hi sir.
[00:09:45] Agito Akahizo: Hmm
[00:09:45] Kayran Merinko: Helloo!
[00:10:36] Agito Akahizo: Child whats your name?
[00:10:36] Kayran Merinko: Ah, I'm Kayran!
[00:10:36] Agito Akahizo: Kayran i see.

[00:11:28] Agito Akahizo: Where are you from?
[00:11:28] Kayran Merinko: Eeeh... You meet random kid in the forest and ask him all about his life? Hahaha!
[00:11:28] Tenshin: well not about his life exactly
[00:12:19] Agito Akahizo: Well.
[00:12:19] Tenshin: its just when you approached
[00:12:19] Agito Akahizo: When i meet someone stopping by might as well as them who they are am i right?
[00:12:19] Tenshin: I noticed a particular Aura around you
[00:12:19] Kayran Merinko: Hahahaa!
[00:12:19] Agito Akahizo: Aura?
[00:12:19] Agito Akahizo: Hmm.
[00:12:19] Agito Akahizo: Kayran.
[00:13:10] Agito Akahizo: Do you specialize in any type of elemental magic or such?
[00:13:10] Scratches head, thinking he mightve portrayed himself as a fool
(Tenshin)
[00:14:01] "Better off with a demonstration"

Kayran tightened his fists and concentrated a bit. "RAAAAH!" A very powerful aura of raw, pure energy started flowing out of him. It was very strong, and almost made the ground tremble.

(Kayran Merinko)
[00:14:01] Kayran Merinko: RYAAAH!
[00:14:01] Tenshin: There it is
[00:14:01] Tenshin: that same aura
[00:14:52] Agito Akahizo: Hmm.
[00:14:52] Agito Akahizo: Interesting.
[00:14:52] Kayran Merinko: I don't use any elements
[00:14:52] Amazed at the skill, Tenshin wonders about the background story of this child
(Tenshin)
[00:14:52] Agito Akahizo: oh?
[00:14:52] Kayran Merinko: I just use raw power
[00:14:52] Tenshin: if I may ask how old are you?
[00:15:44] Kayran Merinko: I turned 12 recently actually! Hahaa.
[00:15:44] Tenshin: ah
[00:15:44] Tenshin: what does a child like you be up to in the yokai forest?
[00:15:44] Kayran Merinko: Hahaha!
[00:15:44] Tenshin: are you a resident of Dornanium?
[00:16:35] Kayran Merinko: I guess if you're a kid adventurer, everyone's going to ask you...
[00:19:08] Kayran sat on the rock behind him, and decided to tell his story again, briefly, to the two people he just encountered in the forest. He was honestly tired to have to tell everyone his story, so he went for a simple version.

"Alright, basically, I ran away from home because it was boring. Now I'm a successful adventurer. It's pretty much the basic story, hahaa!"

(Kayran Merinko)

[00:20:00] Tenshin: You remind alot of myself when I was your age dear boy
[00:20:00] Tenshin: you see
[00:20:00] Agito Akahizo: hmm...
[00:20:51] Tenshin: Im an Oscuri *removes hood*
[00:20:51] Tenshin: I have also run away from my local area
[00:20:51] Kayran Merinko: I heard of those... I think.
[00:20:51] Tenshin: Oscuris are not welcomed in these parts
[00:21:42] Tenshin: but I want to avenge
[00:21:42] Kayran Merinko: Eh?
[00:21:42] Tenshin: My people
[00:21:42] Tenshin: and show the world
[00:21:42] Tenshin: What Oscuris are capable of
[00:21:42] Kayran Merinko: Wait, wait, wait...
[00:21:42] Agito is suprised at how Tenshin looks. Realizing he's never seen how Tenshin looked unhooded, he finds him intriguing. Also, he wants to learn about Tenshin's past now, seeing as how he's never really asked him anything about his personal life besides where he's lived,  and he didn't answer that. So, Agito begins to question Tenshin on his past.
(Agito Akahizo)

[00:22:33] Agito Akahizo: Tenshin.
[00:22:33] Kayran Merinko: Let's clarify things...
[00:22:33] Agito Akahizo: May i ask, Who are you exactly?
[00:22:33] Tenshin: Yes Kayran?
[00:22:33] Kayran Merinko: Hold on, please answer my questions...
[00:23:24] Kayran Merinko: First of all, why are oscuri not appreciated?
[00:23:24] Agito Akahizo: Oi oi my bad Kayran just a bit anxious to figure out some things now..
[00:23:24] Tenshin: well
[00:23:24] Tenshin: its kind of a long story.......
[00:23:24] Kayran Merinko: I got all the time in the world...
[00:24:16] Kayran Merinko: Telling one's story can help clarify it, too
[00:26:49] Thinks very long in hard , how to put the story of his people in a simple summary for the kid to understand, rubbs his chin and begins to speak

"Well we love to fight and are deemed upon as evil doers through Vaslamia , or I should say accused of being evil doers, we Have also allied ourselvs with the Mortem/ Eline Sakete, Vaslamia doesnt exactly agree upon those terms...."

(Tenshin)

[00:32:48] Tenshin: so how about
[00:32:48] Tenshin: join up with us kid?
[00:32:48] Tenshin: we need as much help as we can get fighting these tera yokai
[00:33:39] Agito Akahizo: Yes i agree very much.
[00:33:39] Kayran Merinko: Okay, but only if you don't call me kid. How's that?
[00:33:39] Tenshin: ah , ok
[00:33:39] Tenshin: Names Kayran Right?
[00:33:39] Kayran Merinko: Hahaha! Call me Kay or Kayran if you want.
[00:34:30] Tenshin: alright Kay
[00:34:30] Tenshin: ever fought a Tera Yokai before?
[00:34:30] Kayran Merinko: Killed several
[00:35:21] thinks to self "Man this kid mustve been through alot being able to fight with such skill and only being 12"
(Tenshin)
[00:35:21] Agito Akahizo: Well then
[00:35:21] Tenshin: shall I lead the way?
[00:35:21] Kayran Merinko: Go ahead.

*LATER*

[00:55:50] Agito Akahizo: Oi Oi Tenshin Kayran i beileve we got seperated a bit?
[00:55:50] Tenshin: Oh there you guys are
[00:56:41] Kayran Merinko: Well that was a bit crazy...
[00:56:41] Kayran Merinko: Anyways let's forget about it, what shall we do next?
[00:56:41] Tenshin: Well....
[00:56:41] Agito Akahizo: Well, Kayran.
[00:56:41] Tenshin: earlier I had gotten into a fight with a Daranium Society member
[00:56:41] Agito Akahizo: As i said before i'm a bit intriguid on how you fight and such.
[00:57:32] Agito Akahizo: Since i've never seen someone fight like that before.
[00:57:32] Agito Akahizo: Since Tenshin does most of the fights.
[00:57:32] Agito Akahizo: Do you mind if you both spar a bit and such?
[00:57:32] Agito Akahizo: I know theirs a bit of a big age difference.
[00:57:32] Kayran Merinko: Yes! Yes of course
[00:57:32] Tenshin: me spar him?
[00:57:32] Agito Akahizo: Bu- Oh i see your up to it.
[00:58:24] Agito Akahizo: Well then.
[00:58:24] Agito Akahizo: Tenshin do you agree to it?
[00:58:24] Tenshin: Ah , I guess so.
[00:58:24] Kayran Merinko: I won't hold back...
[00:59:15] Tenshin: Me niether
[00:59:15] Kayran Merinko: I know a nice place where we could spar
[00:59:15] Tenshin: lead the way
[00:59:15] Kayran Merinko: Follow me it's not too far
[00:59:15] Agito Akahizo: Oi you lead the way then.
[01:00:06] Tenshin begins to think Kayran isn't an ordinary Kid.
(Tenshin)
[01:00:57] Agito Akahizo: Is this the place?

[01:07:47] Agito Akahizo: I'll be watching as usual then.
[01:08:38] Kayran Merinko: Hehee... I learned a bit from Kyi, I think I got way better than before now
[01:08:38] Kayran Merinko: Then, let's begin!
[01:08:38] Tenshin: *Removes hood* Revealing Oscuri markings*
[01:09:29] Tenshin: I have no plans on holding back because you are a kid
[01:09:29] Tenshin: got that?
[01:09:29] Kayran Merinko: I hope so, you better give it your all!
[01:09:29] Kayran Merinko: Or else I won't forgive you.
[01:12:54] Grips his Sword, Begins postioning himself in a Oscuri fighting postition taught to him by his Now dead father, the look of determination has befalled his eyes, he has lost not one but two battles in his stay of Daranium and now plans on his first victory...........

"I Hope your ready, I feel I'm at my strongest..."

*Memories of his defeat by Rei and Theorsion reminiscs through his head as he has the Faith in his heart that he will win"

(Tenshin)
[01:13:45] Kayran backs up a bit, and takes the usual stance he learned from Kyi. Lowering the body, tightening his fists, he let out a powerful scream again as he released his immense amount of energy.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" His aura was very strong this time, even more so than the last time. He wasn't going to lose this one for sure... He let out all the power he could, which flowed into his muscles before surrounding him, exploding with incredible power.

"RAAAH! GET READY!" His eyes were filled with a burning fire, telling the world destruction was coming. And the blue aura was getting bigger...

(Kayran Merinko)

[01:18:01] Kayran charged at Tenshin with incredible speed. He was obviously overwhelming his adversary with his immense strength. When he managed to dodge most of his enemy's magical power, he knew the fight had been won. Smashing him with a few powerful blows, his opponent fell to the ground.
(Kayran Merinko)

[01:15:28] drags his head across the ground, as he loses yet again, slams his fist on the dirt
(Tenshin)
[01:18:52] Screams a Loud , agonizeing scream of frustation as he realizes how weak he acutally is and now vows more then ever to become stronger then ever before, he begins to stand up with tears in his eyes
(Tenshin)

[01:22:17] Kayran places his hand on Tenshin's shoulder, as his aura faded away. "There's no reason to cry, I have been training for very long, and learned from a very good master. You'll definitely get stronger, faster than you think. Be patient and train!" He smiled warmly at his friend, and laughed a bit.

"And besides, if you had hit me with that green attack The outcome might have been different... But anyways, you have to get training! It's never too late to find a master!"

(Kayran Merinko)

[01:25:42] Wipes his tears away and begins to feel better about his loss and vows to become stronger in order to defeat his opponents he salutes Kayran ,

"A good match indeed, I look forward into sparring you again in the future Kayran......your no ordinary kid are you?"

(Tenshin)

[01:32:32] Kayran helps up his new friend, and tells him with a slightly more serious smile: "Well, I do get that a lot... I am definately not a normal kid, especially if kids are supposed to be stupid, stay near their parents and play around all day..." He said almost laughing.

"Stand up and find someone who can teach you. Getting strong won't be hard. Good luck. With all that determination, luck is all you'll need." Kayran looked up at the now cloudy sky, admiring how beautiful the sight was. Looks like even after all this serious talk he remained the kid who loved observing nature while doing nothing.

(Kayran Merinko)

[01:34:14] Kayran Merinko: Well, see you! I guess I'll just rest then... Pretty... Tired now...
[01:35:56] Kayran walked two steps, then turned around and fell on his back, falling asleep instantly. He let out a loud snore, as he dreamt of himself older, wielding immense power.
(Kayran Merinko)
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyMar 5 Nov - 20:17

Seventh edition: THAT BITCH SOPHIA!!!

{LOAD GAME}

[13:45:32] Out of the corner of his Eye he sees his friend Kayran......
(Tenshin)

[13:45:32] Tenshin: Kayran......*Cough*....Help us.....
[13:45:32] Kayran Merinko: Guys! What is going on!?
[13:45:32] As Agito struggles for air, he feels the light fading, and falls into darkness. He feels depressed, as he will never find his treasure, or harness lightning, or the earth element... Agito feels sorrow for not being able to help tenshin in any of his battles and he feels bad for never winning any fights himself either... but avast... he sees a friend named kayran he uses the rest of his willpower to stay out of the darkness of death...
(Agito Akahizo)

[13:46:24] Sophia sighed. Another one? She asked, and within a flash she was behind him, her sword slashing out. To kill the witness.
(Sophia Castelli)

[13:49:48] Sophia's rapier glanced out, bouncing off the boy's shoulder. She took her hand and then stopped, she could do something.

"Quick! Get help!" She said suddenly, acting if she realised they weren't the attacker. "A nature mage is attacking them! I can't find the bastard!"

(Sophia Castelli)

[13:50:40] Kayran Merinko: Wh.. Wha? Oh god, KYI!!!
[13:50:40] Sophia Castelli: No. Go run and get the help! Quick!

[13:54:56] Kayran Merinko: Someone help me! People are getting killed!
[13:55:47] Kayran Merinko: Someone help!
[13:55:47] Kayran Merinko: Please!
[13:55:47] Xezbeth: Hm?
[13:55:47] Xezbeth: What's going on?
[13:55:47] Kayran Merinko: My friends are dying over there! Please help me!
[13:55:47] Pierce Lychwood: What?
[13:55:47] Xezbeth: Um... I'm not much of a fighter.
[13:55:47] Kayran Merinko: Quick!
[13:56:38] Xezbeth: But i'll try to help as best I can..
[13:56:38] Kayran Merinko: Everyone who can, please come, I can't fight alone!
[13:56:38] Xezbeth: Lead the way?
[13:56:38] Pierce Lychwood: Um...
[13:57:29] Kayran Merinko: Tenshin! Agito!
[13:57:29] Pierce Lychwood: *walks into the scene* ...
[13:59:12] Sophia panted as they died, their bodies cast into teh river. Panting shakily, this was her first go. It was exhilaration.

"T..That.. Bastard mage.." She said softly, seeming to be crying, she watched as the bubbles faded away, leaning close to the water, she seemed to be mourning them. "I'll.. try.. to remember you guys."

(Sophia Castelli)

[14:02:36] Kayran was shocked. So his friends really died? How could that have happened so fast? He fell to his knees, pausing for a moment. His face was filled with sadness, but he got up and said, trying to remain calm, "Couldn't you... see who it was?" His expression changing to anger.
(Kayran Merinko)

[14:11:08] Sophia looked up, and saw her step-father in law. Her eyes widened, in relief or shock would be different things. "I..I don't know. We were sparring.. and.. and then vines.. I tried to look for the mage.. b-but.. He was gone.. I tried to get rid of them using my own vines.. and.. nothing." She mumbled, acting shellshocked.

She shakily stood up. "I.. I.. They're in the water.. They're.. gone.."

(Sophia Castelli)
[14:13:42] As soon as Sophia began speaking, Alastair simply shook his head and waved his hand around dismissively. Other hand tightly grasping his staff which was firmly planted on the ground.

"Hey. Hey. I can't understand what you're saying. Calm down and start over."

Calm and monotone words, despite the situation. It reflected on Alastair's rather apathetic face, his one eye darting around the scene in an attempt to make out as much as he could before finally landing on Sophia again.

(Alastair Materis)

[14:17:58] Kayran looked down, he was now slightly crying, he couldn't believe what had happened, and it happened so fast... And he couldn't do anything. Instead of fighting he got help, but it was too late now... He couldn't even know who killed them, the only person here was that lady in the red cloak, who was crying ever more than him. "Why... Did someone just think murdering them would be fun? They didn't have money to steal! They never did anything wrong! They were brave, great people!" He said, his face now reddened by the flow of tears he couldn't stop. He fell to his knees again, and stayed on the ground, silent.
(Kayran Merinko)

[14:19:40] Sophia Castelli: Y-Yeah.. I said vines.. They.. came from the ground.. and.. wrapped themselves around their throat...
[14:19:40] Xezbeth: I never heard of Vines randomly coming out and killing people...
[14:20:32] Sophia Castelli: It was obviously the work of a nature mage! I tried to look for him.. I did. But.. I.. I couldn't find him..
[14:20:32] Alastair Materis: Were you here the whole time?
[14:20:32] Kayran Merinko: It's true... She was the only one there when I came...
[14:21:23] Sophia Castelli: I was.. Yes.. I.. I was sparring with one of them.. and..
[14:23:05] The scene seemed wierd to the boy. He had studied things like murder, and such for... reasons. Something was off about the whole mess. Turning to the one who had summoned everyone to the location, he'd poke him. "You saw what happened, right? You should properly explain to those guys over there."

The boy didn't have much experience with any of this outside of books, and decided it would be best to either stay out of everyone's way, or try and follow the book's teachings.

(Pierce Lychwood)
[14:23:56] Kayran Merinko: Alright... I don't know much but here's the story
[14:25:39] He wasn't a dective. He was merely a musican and the crowd was already fairly large. He glanced around as the bodies were gone. ~"I should get going... I'm not cut out for this stuff..."~ He shook his head and decided it was best, considering he wasn't even down to fight.

An apologetic look as he glanced over at the boy who'd lost his friends. He walked over to him, before speaking his words of departure. "Stay strong... Find the criminal who'd done it... And make sure justice is brought to them." A stern look as he merely departed without a singe word back.

(Xezbeth)
[14:25:39] Sophia looked down at her cloak. "J-Jeeze.. I.. I.. Should go." She mumbled, falsely keeping up this crying shocked woman visage. "I..I don't know even.. why them? Why.. now?"
(Sophia Castelli)
[14:26:30] Alastair Materis: No, you aren't going anywhere.
[14:27:21] Kayran got up, and wiped his tears off his eyes. It was enough crying for now, he had to help discover the murderer.

"Well, it went like this: Today I was heading to the Phoenix academy, but I saw something happening over here. When I approached, I saw a woman and two shapes entangled by vines. That's when I recognised my two friends, who were getting strangled. This woman here told me they were getting strangled by a nature mage, and that she wanted me to get help. I knew I wasn't going to be able to do much, so I went to town to get some help. The rest, you know."

(Kayran Merinko)

[14:31:37] Alastair turned to look over his shoulder for a moment at the boy, seemingly the witness, as he told his story. His expression didn't seem to falter at all during this, finally acknowledging the boy's side of the story with a nod before turning to Sophia again. A woman, two boys being strangled by whips. Blood on her coat. His gaze set on her, Alastair nodded once more.

"Try again. Explain to me what you saw. Slowly, without stuttering."

(Alastair Materis)

[14:38:27] Sophia nodded, and softly breathed out. "I was sparring with one of them, while the other watched. After I beat the.. Oscuri.. He suddenly stopped and looked at his friend, and I followed his gaze. Vines were wrapped around the boy's neck, choking him moving him out to the sea." She said softly. "I moved over to try and pry the vines off him, but then I heard the one I was sparring with cry out. I turned and he was being choked too."

She then looked down. "I began to look for the mage, but then the boy arrived, I though he was the mage, and so ran at him, thankfully I only got him in the shoulder.. And then I told him to get help. I stayed to try and get the vines off them.. but the mage was quick and strong. But he didn't touch me.. why didn't he touch me..?"

(Sophia Castelli)

[14:39:18] Alastair Materis: Can you tell me what the mage looked like?
[14:40:09] Sophia Castelli: No! I couldn't find him! If I could do you think there would be two people in the water?
[14:41:00] Alastair Materis: <*Alastair's gaze shifts around for a moment, taking in his surroundings slowly. He turns to look at Sophia again.*> How'd you miss him? There's little place to hide here.
[14:41:52] Sophia Castelli: I don't know! Maybe he was also an illusionist or.. he was quick.. Or he was doing it remotely! I don't know!
[14:42:43] Alastair Materis: Sure.
[14:42:43] Alastair Materis: What were the two kids like?

[14:44:25] Sophia Castelli: One was an oscuri, dressed in black mostly. He wielded a big claymore, te other one was human from what I saw, he had white armour on, and seemed okay with his katana.
[14:44:25] Pierce Lychwood: Why didn't you try cutting the vines? You have that big sword there...
[14:46:08] Sophia Castelli: I didn't want to hurt them! I would of had to go near their necks!
[14:46:08] Alastair Materis: Could have cut the base of the vine...
[14:47:50] Sophia Castelli: Magic vines. I'm sure they are more resilant to swords than their cousins, hell I pulled at some and they didn't even budge!
[14:48:41] Pierce Lychwood: so, you didn't even try?
[14:48:41] Alastair Materis: <*Was about to ask that*>
[14:48:41] Alastair Materis: <*Raises his brow instead.*>
[14:48:41] Pierce Lychwood: This looks really suspicious....
[14:48:41] Sophia Castelli: I tried it! My sword ended up only a centimeter in! And I only have a rapier.
[14:49:32] Alastair Materis: You said you didn't use your sword.
[14:50:24] Sophia Castelli: Well you tell me if a rapier is good for cutting up vines! It's for stabbing, not slashing!

[14:52:06] Alastair Materis: You said you didn't use your sword.
[14:52:57] Sophia Castelli: Not near their necks no. I tried the base with my rapier, and what a bloody.. use that was...
[14:54:40] Alastair Materis: <*Sighs, rubbing his forehead.*> Alright, let me get this story straight...
[14:55:31] Alastair Materis: You were sparring a kid while the other watched, and suddenly they got gripped by vines from an unknown source.
[14:55:31] Alastair Materis: You attacked the little kid who claimed to be his friends, who you confused for the assilant. You sent him out for help.
[14:56:22] Alastair Materis: When we get here both bodies are gone, saying they died from the vines, with you unable to do anything about it.
[14:56:22] Alastair Materis: Am I correct?
[14:56:22] Sophia Castelli: Yes. I tried to help them.. I tried.. so hard.. but. .I failed.. as. a Draco Nivis.. I failed..
[14:56:22] Alastair Materis: Alright.
[14:57:13] Alastair Materis: And when do we get to the part where you stop spewing bullshit in my face?

[14:57:13] Sophia Castelli: What the fuck are you talking about?!
[14:57:13] Sophia Castelli: I'm telling the truth! They were strangled by vines!
[14:58:04] Alastair Materis: Sophia Castelli, fearsome and vicious Draco Nivis warrior, capable of turning into a dragon. Unable to fend off two vines.
[14:58:04] Alastair Materis: Unable to pinpoint the source of said vines.
[14:58:04] Alastair Materis: An illusionist?
[14:58:04] Sophia Castelli: It was more than two vines!
[14:58:04] Alastair Materis: Why, someone with as much magical capacity as you should have been able to sense them.
[14:58:04] Sophia Castelli: They were encoiled in them!
[14:58:56] Sophia Castelli: I'm not that skilled with my magic!
[14:59:47] Alastair Materis: And to top it all off, slave owner. Crying. Over two kids she just met.

[14:59:47] Alastair Materis: <*Shrugs.*> I've seen better acts.

[15:08:19] Alastair Materis: So if you'd kindly come with me for questioning, I'd appreciate that. Peacefully.
[15:09:10] Sophia Castelli: But I'm innocent! <*placing her hand over her heart, a gesture of sincerity.*> Fine.
[15:09:10] Alastair Materis: You've nothing to hide right? This should go by smoothly.
[15:09:10] Alastair Materis: Unless you're hiding something from me, that is.
[15:10:01] Sophia Castelli: I'm an open, fucking, book.
[15:10:01] Alastair Materis: <*Beckons with his head over to the road.*> Let's hope so.
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyMer 6 Nov - 0:07

eighththhthhhht edition: Hugs =3

{LOAD GAME}

[15:24:32] Kayran had spent a while out adventuring. How long had it been since he left his house? Weeks? Months? Apparently, it had already been almost a year. The training had been going well, and he could really feel how stronger he had become. The adventurer spent time training, using the technique of lifting heavy objects Kyi had taught him. Every time, he thought about him and really longed to see him again.

Kayran decided to go in the pub, where he first met his shining mentor. It had been a rough day of training out in the forest, so he decided to get a good meal, since money wasn't much of a problem anymore, at least not to buy food.

When he entered the pub, he immediately saw Kyi, who was still glowing with his powerful holy aura. Kayran was so happy to see him after all this time!

"KYIIIII!!!" He ran at full speed at him, and jumped at his friend to hug him, while laughing of his usual childish laugh. "It's been a while! I'm so happy to see you again!"

(Kayran Merinko)
[15:32:12] Kyi was sat at the usual round table accompanied by a few sailors. They had just returned from the War across the Sea, where in which Kyi was basically a decorated Hero there and amungst the people that travled with him. He didn't do anything spectacular however he did kill the Leader of the enemy ranks.

Kyi bore a few new scars though all of his injuries were healed from the months it took to return back to this land. The group of men were jokeing around one of the sailors saying, " Aye, lads Kyi'ear too'out tha enemy Leadah boy himself E'did. " the sailor patting Kyi on his back boasting about how the young Warrior took out the leader.

" No no thats not true fellas. He was already hurt when I got to him and I just happend to finish him off is all. " he spoke with humbleness to his tone and from his heart. Kyi wouldn't take the full appreciation for killing the Leader of the Blood Robins, he just finished him off. " I had the help of several other very brave warriors. You can't forget about the- " he stopped when he was jumped on not haveing anticipated the actions.

He smiled though when he heard the familer voice, and wrapped his arm around the boy he had grown attached to like a little brother. " Kayran, it has been a while. I was across the Sea's helping a tribe win their land. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. We also just got back and decided to stop in here for a bit of eat and drink. " he nodded and released the male from his hug. It was good to see the apprentice after so long, one could say it was a 'sight for sore eyes'.

(Kyi)

[15:51:50] Releasing his friend from the hug, Kayran backed up a bit, he had so many things to tell! About his adventures, about his progress, about his new friends... He bet both of them had many more stories to tell, after all this time apart.

"Hold on a second!" He said, smiling happily. Even though he wanted to get back to his friend as soon as he could, Kayran couldn't ignore how hungry he was. He got himself a plate of rice and meat, for fun and nostalgia. Running back to Kyi, he sat right in front of him, like last time.

"So Kyi, I got a lot of things I have to tell you!" He started, but soon he just began eating, interrupting himself mid-sentence. Still the same usual noisy and fast eating, only this time he slowed down a bit after a moment, remembering the words of his friend about eating slowly... He looked up, to do one last happy smile. "Actually, tell me first!" Before going back to his eating.

(Kayran Merinko)
[16:04:38] Kyi laughed a few times and finished his mug of the finest Byson Brandy this pub had to offer, and looked to the three of his Sailor friends. " I'll get back with you guys later. Right now I gatta set down and have a chat with my friend here, it was nice shareing a drink we'll have to do it again some time. " he nodded and patted one of them on the back. Laughing a bit though he smiled with a friendly gaze to his eyes.

" O'aright, We be hold'en ya to et we'ill. " the one that spoke before spoke again and gave Kyi the Sailors hug, which was grabbing his right forarm and nodding to him. After that he called his two brothers and the three of them left the pub going back on towards the usual sailor things.

Kyi watched them go and smiled then looked back over towards Kayran, which was ravinously eating from the plate of rice and meat. He smirked a bit and then rested his arms upon the top of the table, his hands folding together. " Well, we set sail about 7... maybe 8 months or so ago.. I'm not entirely sure, but we made way to a far east land were myself and about four or five others helped a tribe known as the Frosty Waters Tribe defend their land against the attacking Blood Robin Gang. " he paused a moment to take a drink from the mug of Brandy and when he sat it back down he began to speak again.

" My group that helped the Tribe faught bravely, and valiantly. Only one of us fell, well.. Only one of us from this land fell, though she didn't die, several of the Tribes natives met their death on the battle field. I myself combated against the Leader of the Blood Robins while my fellow comrads distracted the rest. Myself and he locked in battle for several grueling minutes were back and forth back and forth. It wasn't until some of his own allies came and surrounded me that I had to finish the fight. " He paused again and thought about how the last few minutes of the battle went down. " I hit him with all my strength and mana focused into my right arm (-247Melee-) right in the right cheek bone. His head turned to mush and his knee's buckled. Blood flew from his mouth and eyes and ears, and he fell to his death. I was no longer able to withstand the onslaught of the enemy warriors that surrounded me. I fell and just prayed it would be over fast. One by one however their body's were dragged off and their throats cut. We were victorious and I was the one to finish him. "

Kyi finally finished and took a breath, while takeing a drink from the mug again to catch his breath and bring moisture back to his throat after so much talking.

(Kyi)
[16:20:51] Kayran was once again fascinated at how amazing Kyi's stories were. The stories of sailing the sea, and intense battle to defend a tribe, as well as him defeating the enemy leader with his incredibly powerful punch. As he thought, his friend was amazing! It was like an older brother who always had incredible stories to tell!

The kid adventurer finished his plate before Kyi finished his story, and when he was done, he said: "Waaaah! That's so awesome! You had a way better adventure than me! On my part, a lot of things happened... I actually have a lot to tell, about these past months. First of all, I trained pretty hard, and now I think I've become much better at controlling my power, and hand-to-hand combat. I met a spirit summoner in the wanderer's valley, and we had a pretty interesting conversation. After that, I met two people in the Danarium forest, which were actually pretty good combattants. I sparred with the stronger one though, and I won! Hahaha! After that, we separated for a bit, and something pretty bad happened... They were killed by a powerful mage. I don't know the reason, but thanks to me noticing it, I managed to call for help and the culprit was arrested... It was too late though... I hadn't known them for long, but they were nice, good people, it's sad... And scary to think people could get killed so fast... But it's been a while, I hope they're happy now wherever they went. I got back into training for a while until today, where I finally met you again!"

Kayran drank his whole mug of water in a long sip, and felt nostalgic remembering all the things that happened...

(Kayran Merinko)
[16:27:40] " Haha, that sounds like a lot of fun except for the part of the mage. " Kyi looked down a moment almost saddend. It took a moment or two for him to respond or do anything else. The Holy Aura that wrapped itself around him was dosile for as long as it took him to respond. Almost as if it shared in his sadness for the two lost lives of the warriors that Kayran had spoke of.

Finally, Kyi looked back up and he spoke, " I'm sorry you had to see that. To take ones life or see one loose their life... Its an experiance no one should have to see but everyone is plauged with. " he nodded and then placed his hands on the table top flatly the palms pressing against the stained scarred wood.

" Its good to hear that you've gotten stronger with your control and even your hand to hand. I'll have to test you again sometime though for now I'd like to rest a bit before I do anything crazy. I've just gotten back. " Kyi's happy voice returned to him, as well did the happy demeanor he usually displayed to the world.

(Kyi)
[19:23:28] Kayran realised how very tired Kyi should be after all these adventures. He had also been into particularly hard training recently, and he needed rest himself.

"Alright, I'd need some rest too, and maybe tomorrow we can get back to training?" He said, looking Kyi in the eyes and smiling warmly, attempting his response.

(Kayran Merinko)
[19:29:26] Smirking down at the boy, Kyi stood up from the table and made his way around it. He rested his right hand upon the top of Kayran's head and ruffled his hair a bit, " A good nights rest and a good meal, and tomorrow we'll get back to training. " he nodded and walked onwards.

If Kayran would have looked back to the spot Kyi was once at, he might notice a small bag of coins was left upon the table top. Stuffing his thumbs on the inside of his pants pockets he began to walk out of the bar.

He stopped a moment and squinted his eyes. Nodding his head to himself he spoke out again, " I'm glad to have you as a friend Kayran. " he turned and gave the boy a thumbs up with a smile. " You're like a little brother to me, but don't think cause I said that that I'll go easy on you in tomorrow's Training. " he smirked and then turned around proceeding to walk from the bar.

(Kyi)
[19:37:58] Kayran got up from the stool, and followed Kyin to the exit. When he mentionned he was glad to be his friend, he responded with a very happy smile: "Ah, me too Kyin!" And when his mentor turned around to say he thought of Kayran as like a little brother, he almost blushed, and said "Thank you, I actually thought the same thing! Well, not the younger brother, since you're older, I mean, like an older brother!..." Followed by a childish laugh and the adventurer running to his friend, leaving the inn with him.

"So, onto sleeping I guess!" Kayran's eyes were almost closing by themselves. Even though he still seemed so energetic, he was actually worn out.

(Kayran Merinko)
[19:43:05] Laughing a few times Kyi gave Kayran a single armed hug and looked towards the door. The Holy Aura for a split second eveloped around Kayran perhaps makeing him feel better, filled with a new found jump of energy, maybe even make him glow with health though the effects were only for a few seconds as Kyi let his arm fall from around him and back to his side, so did the Aura pull away from him and only wrap around the man.

" Sleep well Kayran, I'll be here tomorrow around the first afternoon hours. I hope to see you then. " he nodded and went to take a step but paused and spoke out, " Ah yes.. Theres a bit of coin back on the table so you can buy a room for the night, and a little extra so that you can buy yourself a breakfast in the morn when you wake. " He finished talking and went on with his walk. He had nothing else to say, or really it wasn't that more so than it was he didn't know what else he COULD say.

(Kyi)
[19:43:05] Kayran Merinko: Good night Kyi! Thanks!
[19:43:56] Kyi: You too.
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyMer 6 Nov - 0:09

interlude. Fun stuff.

[20:34:17] Bandit: Time to die, sucker!
[20:34:17] {combat} You killed a Bandit! (+1 EXP, +192cr)
[20:35:08] Bandit: You ready to die?!
[20:35:08] {combat} You killed a Bandit! (+1 EXP, +384cr)
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyMer 6 Nov - 0:24

ninth edition: Aucune idée ces foutus titres sérieux

[21:27:12] Yashiro Akahizo: Woah
[21:27:12] Yashiro Akahizo: *looks in shock* That energy?
[21:27:12] Kayran Merinko: Oh hello there, welcome to my forest!
[21:27:12] Yashiro Akahizo: I've never seen someone use energy that type of way.
[21:27:12] Yashiro Akahizo: Oh?
[21:28:03] Kayran Merinko: Hmm
[21:28:03] Yashiro Akahizo: This forest is yours?
[21:28:03] Kayran Merinko: It's not mine, but it's my forest
[21:28:03] Yashiro Akahizo: Well then *chuckles*
[21:28:03] Kayran Merinko: And this is a pretty rare type of magic
[21:28:03] Yashiro Akahizo: Would you beileve me if i told you i've been slaying the monsters in this forest.
[21:28:03] Kayran Merinko: It calls upon nothing but raw, destructive power
[21:28:54] Yashiro Akahizo: Raw power you say?
[21:28:54] Yashiro Akahizo: Sounds like my type of magic..
[21:28:54] Kayran Merinko: It is mine too
[21:28:54] Yashiro Akahizo: Maybe one day i'll be able to use magic like that...
[21:28:54] Kayran Merinko: But it dosen't mean it's the most powerful
[21:28:54] Yashiro Akahizo: Hmm....
[21:29:45] Yashiro Akahizo: From your demenstration.
[21:29:45] Yashiro Akahizo: It looked much stronger then my fire.
[21:29:45] Yashiro Akahizo: care showing me it again on that yokai over there?
[21:29:45] Kayran Merinko: Some other types of magic are more powerful, this is a magic someone can reach if they have a strong soul and immense vital power
[21:29:45] Kayran Merinko: And is only good if you have large reserves of energy you want to use entirely
[21:30:36] Kayran Merinko: It wastes a lot of energy to be honest
[21:30:36] Yashiro Akahizo: A strong soul and immense Vital power? well....
[21:30:36] Kayran Merinko: But I have so much it's pretty good for me
[21:30:36] Kayran Merinko: You wanted to see again?
[21:30:36] Yashiro Akahizo: Yes please.
[21:30:36] Kayran Merinko: Let me show you power
[21:34:52] Kayran took a lowered stance, his fists clenched and his eyes closed. This was always the way he drew out the largest amount of energy. His head facing the ground, he took a deep breath, and screamed.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" It was an explosion of energy, which was blowing away the leaves of the forest. It was overwhelmind, as always, just the sheer amount of raw power flowing right out, surrounding him and expanding, it was... Nothing but energy. Overwhelming amounts of energy.

"KAAAH! There you gooo!"

(Kayran Merinko)

[21:35:44] Yashiro Akahizo: That energy..
[21:35:44] Yashiro Akahizo: Magnificent..
[21:36:35] Yashiro Akahizo: You seem as if you have much control over that energy.
]21:36:35] Quite amazed at the skill portrayed before his eyes he wonders exactly who this person is......he can't help but feel as if he has seen it before..
(Kazami Akahizo)
[21:36:35] Kayran Merinko: This energy is fueled mostly by will and emotions.
[21:36:35] Yashiro Akahizo: How did you learn to use it?
[21:36:35] Kazami Akahizo: Yashiro...
[21:36:35] Kazami Akahizo: Who is this?
[21:36:35] Yashiro Akahizo: Oh i'm not sure actually.
[21:37:26] Yashiro Akahizo: He's someone who helped me kill a yokai after i saw his running at top speeds with energy he came back to help me.
[21:37:26] Yashiro Akahizo: He seems very strong.
[21:37:26] Pulls out the script from his back pocket of the list of Tenshin's Vows...
(Kazami Akahizo)

[21:39:08] Kayran Merinko: So as I was saying
[21:40:00] Kayran Merinko: This magic I use, raw energy, is mostly controlled by will and emotions
[21:40:00] Yashiro Akahizo: So you say that if you're raged and such you'll be even more stronger?
[21:40:51] Kazami Akahizo: you two
[21:40:51] Kayran Merinko: Yes. If i'm in pain, desperate, or best of all, extremely furious, my power will probably become much greater
[21:40:51] Kazami Akahizo: remind me so much of something...
[21:41:42] Yashiro Akahizo: If it's determined by will and emotions alone then i probably wont be able to acheive that type of power due to me calming myself rather easy..
[21:41:42] Kayran Merinko: That's not the problem

[21:42:33] Kayran Merinko: But if you're a man who does not experience many emotions, it's not for you at all
[21:43:24] Kayran Merinko: It's for people with lots of energy, who like to laugh and cry
[21:43:24] Yashiro Akahizo: (too late)
[21:43:24] Kazami Akahizo: (lol)
[21:43:24] Yashiro Akahizo: laughing and crying?
[21:43:24] Yashiro Akahizo: hmm..
[21:43:24] Kayran Merinko: And most of all, who have the love for battle
[21:43:24] Yashiro Akahizo: A love for battle?
[21:43:24] Yashiro Akahizo: My oh my.
[21:43:24] Kayran Merinko: If your heart cannot be set ablaze by the fury of combat, it's not for you
[21:44:16] Yashiro Akahizo: I'm more interested in treasure.
[21:44:16] As he pulls out the script of vows he had retrieved from Tenshin he begins to study the script more closely.....
(Kazami Akahizo)

[21:44:16] Kazami Akahizo: The description on here....
[21:44:16] Kazami Akahizo: matches your attire
[21:44:16] Kayran Merinko: Huh? What do you have there?
[21:45:07] Yashiro Akahizo: He has a list of people Tenshin wanted to defeat before he died sadly.
[21:45:07] Kayran Merinko: Did you say Tenshin?
[21:45:07] Kazami Akahizo: Yes
[21:45:07] Kayran Merinko: You know Tenshin?
[21:45:07] Yashiro Akahizo: Him and Agito.
[21:45:07] Yashiro Akahizo: Both brothers of ours.
[21:45:58] Kayran Merinko: And Agito too? Brothers?
[21:45:58] Yashiro Akahizo: Mhm.
[21:45:58] Yashiro Akahizo: Were you friends with Tenshin and Agito?
[21:45:58] Kayran Merinko: I knew them. Can't say we were close friends, but... They were cool people
[21:49:23] Kayran Merinko: Well you two
[21:49:23] Kayran Merinko: Have fun in my forest, I have things to do. It's rare for me to say something like that, but I hope we meet again!
[21:50:14] Yashiro Akahizo: before you go.
[21:49:23] Yashiro Akahizo: may i ask of your name?
[21:50:14] Kayran Merinko: Wasn't it on your list haha! I'm Kayran!
[21:50:14] Yashiro Akahizo: I see then he is Kayran.
[21:50:14] Kazami Akahizo: Ah yes
[21:50:14] Kazami Akahizo: Kayran merinko right?
[21:50:14] Yashiro Akahizo: Kayran Merinko.
[21:50:14] Kayran Merinko: Yep!
[21:50:14] Kayran Merinko: See ya!
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyMer 6 Nov - 12:50

tenth edition: the woman with sadness in her eyes

[11:52:28] Kayran had been wandering around the forest for a while, still lost in thought, and mindlessly training a bit by doing some jogging. That's when he saw a woman with purple hair, who wielded a sword to defeat some Yokai. He decided to try and become friends with her if possible, and approached her with his usual phrase:

"Welcome to my forest!"

(Kayran Merinko)

[12:00:09] As Sayoko continued to search the body of her most recently killed Yokai, she noticed a young boy enter the small clearing. He came closer towards her and said the most bizzar thing: "Welcome to my forest!" It shocked her becuase she hadn't realised the forest belonged to anyone, let alone a child. But upon further explanation, she discovered the boy meant the forest to be his in a figurative sense. She understood but wanted to know what had happened to the boy that a forest could become something of a home to him. So she asked:
"Why is it your forest?"

(Sayoko Takanashi)
[12:03:34] Kayran smiled happily. "Because I live here! And I live here because it's the only home I have left." It had already been more than a year since Kayran had left his home. Calling himself a runaway would not be appropiate anymore. "I'm an adventurer, the world is my home, the sky and the forest are my parents. However, I often camp in this forest, it's like after all my adventures I always end up here, so I guess I can call it my home."
(Kayran Merinko)
[12:08:41] "I see." Sayoko replied. Because she did. She understood being alone and finding comfort and shelter in nature. She knew that however much this boy may be smiling, he may be terribly lonely inside, but perhaps he was too young to feel such complex emotions; she couldn't quite be sure. So she removed herself from behind a tree, and asked the boy another question:
"So, you're an adventurer? You can't be any older than 14..."

(Sayoko Takanashi)
[12:17:13] Kayran was still smiling, happy to meet a new friend. "I'm 12 actually! But there is no age for adventure if your spirit is strong! Hahaha!" Kayran looked the girl in the eyes, and saw something... These weren't the usual eyes people had. nobody he met ever looked like that. it was something sad, deep withing her gaze. Just by looking at her, he could tell... She wasn't... Free.

The adventurer decided to approach. He walked up to her, and looked her right in the eyes, with a very warm smile, his eyes sparkling.

(Kayran Merinko)

[12:28:19] "Um..." Sayoko started uncertainly. She didn't really like talking to people but her curiousity about their past always got the better of her. "Hi," she said lamely to boy now standing very close to her. But he didn't seen intimidating. So she tried speaking again,
"Um... I guess that's true. Adventure is something that isn't effected by your age." She said, giggling slightly to try and rid herself of her nerves. But her laughing faded away as she realised the boy was staring intently into her eyes. She decided it was probably best to look right back into his and realised... They were sparkling! Something she only ever saw in children.
"This is probably going to come across as really strange, but you have the most exquisite eyes," She said in wonder.

(Sayoko Takanashi)
[12:36:51] Kayran found the remark almost funny, and let out a laugh, but he was really happy about that compliment. He slightly blushed, and said. "Ah!... Thanks!..." He kept smiling. "But you... Your eyes are filled with something else... Are you... Sad?" His smile faded, to turn into a curious, concerned expression. He approached even more, their faces now about 30cm away from each other.
(Kayran Merinko)

[12:53:55] Sayoko had to consider this, she never thought of herself as sad and she certainly never let anyone close enough to see it in her eyes.
"I..." She began, but faltered. So badly in fact, she realised she had no words to follow. So she tried again: "Well..." She began again but failed to continue once more. *One last try* she thought to herself. "'Sad' may not be the right word. I would say... I'm a bit more... Lost." She finally got out, "I tend to spend a lot of time alone so, knowing where I am isn't usually necessary and well... I'm not sure. But, I mean, you don't need to worry about me. I'm sure an adventurer has better things to do than listen to a silly girl rabble on about her problems." She continued, "I er... I should go. I've got to find someone. Sorry." She finished as she turned away. She turned fast enough to feel her hair hit the boy in the face and was glad she had already apologised. As she walked away she realised she never asked the boy for his name was...

(Sayoko Takanashi)
[13:01:36] Kayran didn't want her to go... She didn't want to leave her alone after she said all of that. He wanted to become her friend! And be happy! He couldn't stand sadness, not inside himself, not inside others. This girl, he wasn't going to let her go that easily!

"Wait! Don't go! Please!" He ran up to her quickly. "I can't let you go after you laid out your heart to me!" His expression was almost panicked, as if he was just so scared the girl might run off, and not want to talk to him.

(Kayran Merinko)
[13:14:24] "I'm sorry." She said as he ran up to her. "I'll meet you somewhere later. I do actually need to find someone. He has something of mine that I really need." She finished, turning away again. She didn't want to involve him in her issues, not until she sorted them out anyway. She needed to be alone again and now she just needed to be as kind as possible about it.
"I'll find you. I promise." She whispered in his ear and fled.

(Sayoko Takanashi)
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyMer 6 Nov - 12:57

eleventh edition: Sinon vous passez une bonne journée?

[13:30:36] Kayran was pretty excited to get back into training with his friend after all this time, and he was more than ready. Following Kyi to the usual training ground, he wondered what kind of things they were going to do this time!

"Will we do the wall breaking again? I think this time I can do it!" His eyes were filled with determination. He had trained pretty hard during the past months for this, so he was quite confident about the results. At the same time, he intended to use his full power, to show Kyi how strong he had become!

(Kayran Merinko)
[13:38:17] Kyi smiled at Kayrans determination on breaking the wall. Kyi had thought about doing that part of the training but decided against it. This time he would have Kayran train with him on speed. He had a few ideas in mind though he would start the boy out with the most simple of speed trainings.

" Not this time Kayran. We're going to take a short break from strength training and move to speed training. Strength doesn't count for anything if its not partnered with Speed. " he nodded and then raised his left hand slightly. When he did so, bits and pieces of Earth rose from the ground and began to wrap around Kayran's wrists and ankels.

Immediatly the boy would probably feel the weight pulling his feet and arms down each one of the Earthen style bracelets weighing around 50 pounds or so. " I want you to practice your hand to hand combat with those one until they become weightless too you. Once that happens, we'll take a step up in the training. " he nodded with a smile and then did the same thing to his own hands. However these ones looked HUGE, looking to weigh 150 pounds maybe more.

Takeing up his usual fighting stance, Kyi began to go about the basic shadow boxing techniques. His arms were a bit slow as well were his legs, although they still seemed incredibly fast for how much weight was pulling on him.

(Kyi)
[13:49:23] Now that was unexpected. But Kyi was right, speed was as important as strength in combat, so he really needed to do this training. However, Kayran had been also training in this domain, and his speed wasn't bad at all.

The weights were quite heavy, but it wasn't much of a problem to him. Now, punching and training with them was a different story. He started punching the air, just like Kyi was doing, but it way harder than he thought. He released his aura, "Raaah!" To get a bit more strength, but still... They were far from 'weightless to him'. And in was draining him pretty fast.

Kayran could still do the shadowboxing pretty fast though, considering he had 50 pound weights at all of his limbs. "Phew... Phew... Phew... Ugh..." Yeah, it was mostly about endurance... But that was also Kayran's strength! He kept going on for a while, and with his iron will, he could continue for pretty long.

(Kayran Merinko)
[13:57:04] Kyi looked over while still throwing his punches, knees, elbows, and kicks to see how Kayran was fairing. He was doing well for himself although he could tell there was a bit of a strain on him with the weights. That was a good thing, it ment the training was working not only in building speed but strength.

" Good job Kayran, keep it up and it'll become like second nature. " he nodded with a smile reasuring the boy that the training wasn't all that bad. Really it wasn't, it was more of a mental thing that people went through when training as extensively as this.

The righteous Holy Aura that grew around Kyi began to intensify, its glow growing brighter and its demeanor growing more fierce than it had previously been. The movements of the Aura seemed to match up with Kyi's own, if he threw a punch the arm was surrounded with Aura and seperated from the base of it.

(Kyi)
[14:04:44] A few hours or so passed, and Kyi began to breath a bit heavy. The workout was rather toleing and he knew that if he had began to tire that Kayran must be near exhausted. He waved his left hand and all of his as well as the apprentice's weighted earth bands fell from their limbs crumbling into the ground as just small bits of gravel and rock.

Nodding his head, Kyi let out a hard breath and spoke, " Phew.. That was a good few hours. How do you feel Kayran? " he turned to look at him, gripping around his left wrist with his right hand rotateing the left hand a few times. His dull gray eyes watched the boy wondering what he would feel like, or really how well he would have taken all of the training.

The Aura on the other hand dulled down from its intencity and grew to its normal happy looking self. The things and bits of grass glowing with life and flurishing with health. It even made Kyi seem all that much more welcoming and happy about things and life.

(Kyi)
[14:10:43] "Heheee......" As the weights shattered, Kayran kind of crumbled along with them. he fell on the ground, completely exhausted. Breathing really heavily, he turned around to lay on his back and raised his arm a bit to make a thumbs up, and smile to Kyi while recuperating. He was mostly out of breath, and after a bit of time on the ground, he was better again.

"That was intense, and awesome. I really feel like it worked... My entire body feels lighter now!" He started waving his arms around a bit, then looked at Kyi again, smiled happily, and got up. "I'm ready for more!" He said. Even though he was a bit tired, he didn't want to stop there. He knew he could continue training much longer.

(Kayran Merinko)
[14:17:32] Laughing a few times at Kayran while he fell to his back and gave Kyi the thumbs up. He gripped around his right wrist with his left hand and began to rotate his right hand just as he did with his left. One might have been confused as to what he was doing, but these simple actions helped keep stiffness from the joints.

" Well If you want to do more I suppose we could. " he smiled at the focus that his apprentice had when it came to his training. It was admirable to say the least, and made Kyi really have to dig down to bring out new ways of training. " Right well, I want you to do about 20 laps around this training field. Once you've done that I'll have come up with another bit of training. But don't think this is punishment, this will build your cardio endurance. " he nodded and then sat down where he was, putting his palms over his knees and closeing his eyes.

Kyi was now in a premedditative state where as his focus was all on the training he took as a child back on his Island home. Which ones would he bring here to teach Kayran, which ones would he not? The questions and memories flooded his mind like the sea taking over a small rock.

(Kyi)

[14:23:31] Alright! Now this was Kayran's strong point! For months the most common training he did was running. Running through the forest, through the desert, through the plains... Since he was an adventurer and visited many places, he decided to combine movement and training. His legs were very strong, and his cardio pretyy good. He began doing the laps, which he finished pretty quickly, barely exhausted.

"Haa! Phew... Well, running is my strong point! Haha! What next, what next?" He said, enthusiastically, ready for anything. His eyes were still filled with that same determination, that same burning fire that kept him going through so much training and battles

(Kayran Merinko)
[14:29:29] Kyi was met with the eager voice of Kayran, his thoughts being put on hold and his memory on pause. He opend his dull gray eyes and without really raiseing a hand or doing much movement at all, a single body width pillar of Earth raised Kyi from the ground to his feet, and then dissapeared back into the ground just as it was formed.

Rotateing his shoulders a few times, Kyi smiled and then rose both of his hands. When he did so, 4 head sized round rocks began to float up from the ground and just hovered as he lowered his hands slightly. " This will be a test of your reflexes. Do whatever it is you think neccisary to break, dodge, split these rocks so that they don't hit you directly. " he nodded and then Pushed his right hand and arm out foward.

All four of the rocks flew at Kayran but then surrounded him on all sides. All of the sudden all four of them slammed down towards the boy. Kyi then lowered his hand and arm and watched to see how the apprentice would react.

(Kyi)
[14:38:52] Kayran was ready. And prepared for this. He didn't want to use this trick for nothing, but he really wanted to show Kyi how strong he had become. Especially his vital energy. He was warmed up, ready to do it.

Even though he already had his shroud, Kayran decided to quickly take out even more power.

"Raaah! Alright! Now..." Kayran put his hand in his pocket very fast, before the boulders began surrounding him, to take out a very small knife... Then, he stabbed his own leg with it!!! He then let out an incredible scream: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" His power almost doubled! It was like an explosion of pain around Kayran that was just so very menacing. Yes, an explosion of pain, his emotion was so strong, it blasted an insane amount of vital energy into the air, literally shattering the coulders coming at him. "KAAA!"

He dissipated the shroud, and smiled brightly at his mentor, before letting out a small whimper because of the pain in his leg. "Ow, ow, ow... It's alright I came prepared! He took out bandages and a small flask containing a green liquid, which he put on his wound before bandaging it. "I made this thing using plants, I saw it in a book... Hahaha!" Kayran just stood there, still looking at his teacher.

(Kayran Merinko)
[14:40:35] Kyi: Well done...
[14:40:35] Kyi: Do it again. This time without that impressive display.
[14:40:35] Kayran Merinko: Hahaha!
[14:40:35] Kyi: -He raised his left hand and arm and the bolders came flying at him-
[14:40:35] Kayran Merinko: Alright!

[14:51:40] Kayran was ready once more. guess he really wanted him to use his agility, not that pain trick. He had learned many things about his power, which he really wanted to tell Kyi, but for now, he was going to destroy the boulders using his fists!

Taking a lowered stance, he looked around as the boulders were surrounding him again. When they suddenly dashed towards him at full speed, he didn't lose any time. Jumping in the air while spinning, he performed a somersault kick to destroy the ones in front and behind him at an incredible speed. Landing on his feet a fraction of a second later, he punched the one to his right before turning around.

This had all happened in less than a second, and the boulder was too close to him. He ducked extremely quickly, the boulder passing right above his head. Putting both of his hand on the ground, he extended a powerful kick to catch the boulder and shattering it. And with that they were all destroyed

(Kayran Merinko)
[15:01:55] Kyi watched with his arms folded across his chest as Kayran displayed his amazing agility. He was able to move and strike so quickly and directly that it was more than impressive to say the least. Nodding his head a few times, Kyi let his arms fall to his sides and he began to walk towards the training fields entrance/exit. He stopped slightly and called back over his shoulder, " Rest up a bit, get some food in your belly. If we can find each other in a few hours we'll continue training. I might even let you try and shatter the wall. " he smiled and then walked onward.

Kayran was displaying a lot of improvement over the short time the two had been training together. The feets that this boy had would prove him to be a dangerous and down to the wire fighter when it came down to it. There wasn't much Kyi could teach his apprentice when it came to Mana/Magic for he didn't share any of the magics that Kyi himself has.

'Perhaps I'll find a book..' he thought to himself and kept on walking, loosing himself in his thoughts again trying to come up with different ways he could train Kayran without the boy growing bored of the same old thing.

(Kyi)

[15:04:28] Kayran Merinko: Alright see you then Kyi!
[15:12:09] Thankfully, Kayran had gotten himself a bit of meat earlier, so he didn't have to look for some while training. That's what he needed right now, something to fill his belly. He took out the small bag he used to contain food when he had some, and ate everything it contained.

His stomach full, he looked around and decided to go rest in that tree over there, to wait for his shiny mentor to come back. A few hops and he was in the largest branch, and began sleeping as soon as he got there. Somehow, he had kind of missed sleeping in trees...

(Kayran Merinko)
PolkJM

PolkJM

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran EmptyDim 10 Nov - 1:00

twelvth edition: Pure love, young love.

[18:40:22] Kayran Merinko: Ugh... Wanna train? I'm warning you if we train you're the only one working...

[18:40:22] Sayoko Takanashi whispers: Hey
[18:41:13] Kayran Merinko: Wah!
[18:41:13] Kayran Merinko: Oh!... It's you... I remember you...
[18:42:04] Sayoko Takanashi: I'm glad you do
[18:47:12] Kayran got up, forgetting all about his fatigue. This time he really wanted to get to know her. He turned around, looking her in the eyes. "Of course I do! I've been wanting to see you for so long!" He said. With slightly more sadness in his eyes, he continued."I didn't even know your name..."
(Kayran Merinko)
[18:48:54] Maxi, feeling completly ignored, decides to wander off. He looks back at Kayran who seems to have recovered in about 45 seconds. Maxi hops away, hoping to make some progress in his lightning training
(Maxi)
[18:57:26] "Yeah...Sorry about that," she apologised. "I did mean to find you but... I'm not sure. I suppose it just became too difficult." She explained, feeling gulity. She really had meant to find him but she wasn't so sure what he was or if he would accept her. She did remember seeing him when helping to recover a tower a few months ago, however, she had ran off before she could speak or catch up with him.
She began to wonder if he had noticed her hiding behind a tree for a matter of moments while he had conversed with apparent friends. She had been once again observing, so she hoped she had stayed discreet. He had become a lot stronger in the past year...

(Sayoko Takanashi)

[19:09:23] He gave her a very warm smile, and got rid of his expression of sadness. "I'm happy we could meet again though... Oh! We don't even know each other's names, right? Ah, mine's Kayran, at your service! Haha, you still like to hide behind trees? I haven't seen you arrive at all. Hahaha!" He was just so happy to meet someone he hadn't seen for a while. And this girl... He had really wanted to see her...
(Kayran Merinko)
[19:11:56] Maxi looks out seeing how his friend is sidetracked. Maxi wants that one good friends who wants to go on an adventure but Maxi tightens his hands thinking tha this won't ever happen. Now bored Maxi says

"Ahem." loud and on purpose followed by a couple of coughs.

(Maxi)

[19:43:31] Kayran realised how he completely ignored his friend, Maxi. "Oh hum... Sorry. This is Maxi, a friend of mine... I've trained him in the past, and we were going to try some more training just now." He gave her another warm smile. "I'm really happy to meet you again though! But you still didn't tell me your name, haha!"
(Kayran Merinko)
[19:48:38] "Oh, of course! How silly of me. I'm Sayoko. My mother had a fascination with the language of Japan and it's names so... Yeah. That explains my name," She replied smiling. *Smiling?* she thought, *Since when did I smile at almost strangers?* She forced her inner voise to be quiet as she looked the boy over. He certainly had changed since the last time they met. "Sorry," She began, turning to the other boy. "Maxi, right? Nice to meet you." She said, offering her hand for him to shake.
(Sayoko Takanashi)
[19:57:10] Maxi, with a genuine smile makes a firm handshake. Maxi is at a loss of what to do. Maxi knew what he had to do and say.

"What now?" He asked in a voice that he knew was his 'stupid voice'. Nevertheless Maxi asked it with full courage.

Just as he realized where all three of them where at, it reminded him before he left out on an adventure, just like his parents. He had his two best friends, and the girl he even liked, until it all went wrong. Shaking it off he looked back at one of them for their response.

(Maxi)

[20:03:08] Kayran looked at the two of them. He didn't know what to really 'Do' with a woman... Eeeh... His mind was running at full speed..."Weeeeell, Maxi, we could train, or... Do something else? What do you want to do Sayoko?" He said, showing kind of a puzzled expression. He seemed at a loss, and didn't want to bore Sayoko... So he just stood there, still thinking. "Eeehhh..."
(Kayran Merinko)
[20:08:16] "Well..." Sayoko began, "To be honest, I just kind of wanted to catch up and er... I'm not sure. Chat? I guess I've done that. I wouldn't mind training. As long as you guys want to?" She ventured, turning to the two boys, willing for a response.
(Sayoko Takanashi)
[20:14:14] Seeing how awkward this would be right now if he stayed, Maxi decides to leave.

"I'll leave you guys to catch and among other things. Have fun, I'ma take a rest, I actually been out here training for a long time.

Maxi leaves with a smirk knowing he knows one more person

(Maxi)
[20:21:55] Kayran watched the kid run away to Danarium, leaving him alone with the young woman. He was slightly nervous, but if he managed to get the conversation going, he felt like it was going to be alright... "Well, maybe you can tell me about what you lived ? If you have a story to tell me, I'd love to listen." He smiled honestly, his face showed how much he cared for her even though he had only met her once before... But he really wanted to know her better this time.
(Kayran Merinko)
[20:30:27] *I supposed I've met worse guys.* She thought.
"Er... Sure. Well, my dad left before I was born so I didn;t know much about him except that -" *Stop!* Her inner voice screamed, *Don't tell him what you are!* Every fibre of her being told her to stop but, she just really didn't want to turn down the oppurtunity to actually open up to somebody for once. "Umm... He was... a... drunk." *That was pathetic* she knew but that was all she could think of. *Oh well, just carry on* She willed herself. "My mother was wonderful though. She taught me all about the curious creatures that surround us and all about plants and their value. She taught me who to avoid and how not to get noticed and how to hide my veins and -" She stopped abruptly. *What have I done!?* It dawned on her what she had said. What she had let slip. There was no going back now though.

(Sayoko Takanashi)
[20:42:24] Kayran looked very interested. "It's sad that you never knew your father... But I'm glad you had a great mother" He said with a smile, "So you're an oscuri? Well, that's cool! It's sad that you have to hide though... I don't know what I would do if I had to hide my own nature..." He was quite sad for the young oscuri girl, and didn't know what more to say. "I guess I probably can't understand completely... But if there's more you want to say, please, I'd love to hear more about you!"

And with that sentence, he smiled gently at her, looking her deep in the eyes like he always did. The aura that was always around his body now was warm, calm, and beautiful. Fueled by the emotions of really caring for someone. Kayran didn't live this feeling often... All of his friends were strong and straightforward, but now he felt as though... He could help. And he really wanted to help... Somehow...

(Kayran Merinko)
[20:53:29] Sayoko was touched and surprised by the amount of affection showed to her by this young boy, after him discovering her true identity. She had observed enough to understand that he was kind but this was something different. She wondered if perhaps it was simply because he hadn't experienced the evil of this world or if he had, if it just hadn't affected him the same as it had her.
But now she needed to reply to him, rather than make observations.
"To be perfectly honest, there isn't much more to tell. My mother died, inevitably, I later discovered what exactly I was and... I was forced to leave. My mother never let me leave the front garden and so no-one even knew she had a daughter, but when I went out... People screamed, took their children and ran. They knew of my mother's death and supposed me a ghost, as I look almost identical to her, and... I was forced to flee." She looked at the ground, avoiding his deep gaze and attempting to regain a little dignity. "But, I've spoken so much about myself," she continued, laughing a little to break the silence and looking up at him again - being the height she was, even a thirteen year old was taller than her. "What about your past? And if I'm not being too rude, what species are you?"

(Sayoko Takanashi)
[21:08:00] Compared to that... It felt like Kayran's story was completely unsignificant... But He guessed since she asked, it would be weird not to answer. Especially after such a honest speech. This time he wasn't going to leave out any details. She laid out herself before him, so he was goign to do the same.

Looking up at the sky, he began. "Well, I'm a human... I was born in a family of farmers in a land not too far from Valmasia. My life there didn't really satisfy me, and I never felt like I was in the right place... I was bored really, and I wanted to discover more about the world. It was waiting right outside of my front door. I realised one night I had to leave. I know how it might sound, but I never really loved my parents... They never understood what I was trying to tell them, and they never -tried. to understand... So that night, I just grabbed my bag, my cloak, and I went off to the world, to Valmasia, where I wanted to discover the beauty this land contained. And the world surprised me..." He was smiling more and more from this point, now looking down at a small bush near his feet. "I made many friends, discovered magic, I saw amazing landscapes, reflected on myself and existance... And I made myself a story... I found a life that fitted me in every way, and it's incredible how free I can feel now..." He looked back in Sayoko's eyes, again smiling gently.

"So I guess we both laid out our lives in front of each other now..." It was the first time he could tell his story entirely, correctly. Probably because he really wanted to tell her -Everything-. Of course he didn't include most events, but he kept the essential: how much he loved his life, and freedom.

(Kayran Merinko)
[21:19:05] Sayoko laughed lightly, smiling at the boy. "I guess we have." She agreed and so followed a moment of silence. Something Sayoko felt perfectly comfortable with but knew such an energetic boy would find... Irritating. So she filled it - with an observation.
"You know, you're really very compassionate." She stated, "I was... Surprised, that you cared so much about my past and me in general and... I just can't help but wonder, why?" She asked. It made a little sense to her, knowing his parents had not undertsood him so perhaps he aimed to understand others. It was plausable, but she wanted to know for sure. She wanted to understand him too, the boy that had coaxed her out from behind that tree a year ago.

(Sayoko Takanashi)

[21:34:27] Kayran was surprised at the compliment. He could only say "Th... Thank you..." While slightly blushing, but when she asked her why... He got slightly confused. "Well... I don't need a reason to care for someone else... Especially since I never met someone... Like you before... I wanted to know about you, because I... I guess I don't really know why. I didn't want to leave you alone again, like that. Last time we met, you seemed troubled, and when you left me I felt as though I shouldn't have let you go, I wanted to know more about you. This time, we finally managed to talk, and you turned out to be very interesting. I'm glad I met you, hahaha!...."

Kayran was kind of embarassed about what he said, but happy to be able to talk of such things. His nervosity fading away, he continued: "Well actually, thank you... I don't think someone has ever listened to me so well in the past..." He smiled again with the usual warm smile, enjoying the moment of silence with the girl. He always loved the silence of nature, especially with good company.

(Kayran Merinko)

[21:43:50] Sayoko broke the somehow melodic silence with a laugh, followed by, "Funny you say that, actually I'm not exactly known for my listening skills. I tend to talk more, if you hadn't already gathered, but listening to you... I'm not sure. It was just different. I suppose you're just a lot more appealing than most men I've met here." She complimeted him again, smiling and actually looking him in the eye, *I'm on a role today* She thought to herself. The anxiety of judgement gone, she only wanted to talk to the boy. "Something about you... It's calm and beautiful but so full of joy and energy at the same time. As if your enthusiasm can be toned down but not quite snuffed out I suppose it's a little like your aura - truly remarkable." She mused. She really was in awe of this boy and if nothing else, he was be the most fascinating subject of observation.
(Sayoko Takanashi)

[21:58:20] Oaah! Kayran was a little overwhelmed by the flow of compliments.He blushed, slightly embarrassed. "Thank... Thank you!..." So full of joy and energy? Waaah, Kayran didn't know what to say for a moment, and he replied "Well, you know... I think..." He paused again, controlling his nervousness. "I just realised why I like talking with you so much... How do I put it... You're really calming, and I feel so comfortable talking with you. No rush, just appreciating a nice little talk. It feels so warm, and so far from all these people, who only think of battle, and becoming stronger... I might not look like it, but I love a good moment of silence, listening to the wind. And sharing it with someone else... Is a rare occasion..." He looked at the sky, now smiling brightly. He felt way better than a few minutes ago.
(Kayran Merinko)

[22:20:32] "I'm glad the lack of joy I find in fighting comes across. Sometimes I do wonder." She replied, watching the boy once again. It sounded bizarre and probably rather creepy, but he was very interesting. She was glad she seemed calming, as it was a rare occasion that she even ever spoke to someone else, she hadn't really known what effect she had on people. She felt as though she understood Kayran so much better now. He wasn't just a child who ran away from home to become an adventurer; he was a compassionate, understanding, and truly marvelous boy, who would undoubtedly grow into a charming young man. She realised how long they had been stood silent as she had processed all of this.
"You know, you've become very powerful - from what I've seen anyway - since we first met." Sayoko said with far more confidence than she made most observations with. And then realised most of the things she said to Kayran now were, in fact, observations... About him. Maybe... She felt something for him. The boy that had made her so confident. The first and only boy she had ever really gotten to know... That would explain why she liked to observe him more than others... It was always a possibility...

(Sayoko Takanashi)

Kayran was feeling at peace. He just loved this moment they were sharing. If at first she was just hiding behind a tree, now it seemed as though he didn't want the moment to stop. He never felt this at peace before. Even though he travelled the world meeting new friends, he had often found himself alone. Still, less than when he was back at his home. He was losing himself in the girl's eyes, not noticing the time passing. Then, they realised how they had been just smiling at each other for a good minute.

When Sayoko noted the power Kayran had gained recently, he was kind of caught off-guard. His mind had just been wandering off in the girl's eyes for the past minute, so he could just say "Oh, ah yes, ehh, hahaha!" He smiled warmly again, and got back to watching her face... Time was just flying, his heart beating a little faster than before...
(Kayran Merinko)
When being watching so intently, Sayoko usually would have just ran. But... Kayran was different and... Beautiful. So incredibly and incandescently flawless.  She couldn't understand why she hadn't seen it before but it didn't matter. She saw it now. The dazzling sparkle in his eyes, the effortless way her smiled as though he was looking right at his whole world. And as though his whole world was her. She was, for a moment, shocked but dismissed it. The moments passing between the two of them were too precious and marvelous to let slip between her fingers and she found herself lost looking at the boy, into his beautiful brown eyes. She forgot entirely about talking. Forgot about anything and everything. All she knew was Kayran and that was all she wanted. She was happy. So much happier than she had ever been fighting or even when with her mother. It was as if... This was where she was meant to be. And everything was perfect.
(Sayoko Takanashi)
Kayran was watching silently. This silence was amazing. It made him feel like the moment could last forever. Her purple eyes were so deep, he couldn't look away, he couldn't stop smiling. The aura all around him began flowing slightly faster, and brightly shining. It had never been this beautiful before. It was now of a very deep blue, and illuminated the two like a moon. Now, Kayran's energy aura was fueled by... Love. And now it was surrounding the two of them, in amazing streams of life that were shining of many shades of blue.

After all this time away from his home, he hadn't realised how lonely he had been. And now, he didn't know why himself, but he didn't want to let her go again. This time for real.

He was a bit confused, but his entire being was just so happy... He tried to open his mouth to utter a word, but it just resulted in his face becoming red, and his heartbeat, as well as his aura, speeding up. He could never notice the man standing next to him. Even the sound of the wind had disappeared. He just kept looking into the deep purple eyes.
(Kayran Merinko)
Sayoko sucked in a breath, she'd forgotten that breathing was rather important.
"Kayran," she finally whispered, speaking more softly than she even knew she could. She reached for his hand, not really knowing what she was supposed to do and just going but impulse. "I think," She continued, "I think I love you." She admitted. She normally would have felt so vulnerable but not with Kayran. With him everything was calm and perfect. She felt as though Kayran was a part of her, something she'd always been missing and she'd finally found. "Kayran, I love you." She repeated. Loving the way it sounded and how it felt to truly feel the words. She loved this feeling as much as she loved him and it was perfect.
(Sayoko Takanashi)
Kayran didn't know what to do when he heard his name. The atmosphere was so overwhelming. He felt like his heart was about to explode. And then... She said it. That's right. She loved him... And Kayran realised how very true that was for him too. His feelings were overflowing. The aura was becoming huge, as Kayran said without thinking: "I love you... Too..." He got kind of pushed forward, he couldn't do anything to hold back.

Yes, it was love. It all happened so fast, but now it felt as though all this time that woman had been missing from his life. And now he wasn't going to separate from her again. He forgot all about Everything else for a moment, and hugged her. Silently, for a while without releasing her from his embrace.

"I love you so much." And the aura envelopped them further, as if it belonged to the two of them. Sayoko could feel Kayran's life flowing through her.
(Kayran Merinko)
Sayoko found herself wrapped in Kayran's arms and his words were ringing in his ears, "I love you too." It was like the entire world was swimming and all there was, was those two. His arua surrounding them in blazing gloring, making the intense emotions running through Kayran so much more obvious to her. The air was close and is was as if the very earth around their feet were falling away and they floating. Solitarily and indescribably, encapsulated in their own emotions. The power of their love knew no bounds and that was made apparent by their lack of recognision paid to the people around them. 

*Words!* Her inner voice suddnly awoke once more. *Speak you fool!*
Sayoko gasped and replied with what seemed like the last of her available energy and replied to the only person who had ever made her feel this safe.
"I love you more."
(Sayoko Takanashi)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: L'aventure éternelle de Kayran   L'aventure éternelle de Kayran Empty

L'aventure éternelle de Kayran
Page 1 sur 1